Tavor with Shooting Sight Tav-D Trigger

Verne

Got mine yesterday and all I can say is it is great.  I would guess it breaks around 5 to 5.5 lbs.

I really didn't have a problem with the stock trigger pack but I can never resist a lighter trigger.

It will be a little while before I can get out and shoot it but dry firing it is great.

Now for the pics.

IMG_0138_zpsb0837125.jpg

IMG_0132_zpsf7e6d28a.jpg

IMG_0136_zps7ba39b7b.jpg

• Like 2

I keep hearing good thing's about this trigger.  I'm still holding out for the Geissele though... their stuff is just incredible.

I had to go with the little guy on this one.  In the beginning he was the only one that that  openly would look in to building this trigger and talked to everyone about it through the whole process.  It was nice to look on the Bullpup forum and see how the process of his trigger pack was going.

I am sure the Geissele will be nice when it comes out but I like rutting for the underdog and am really happy with my trigger pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got out today and shoot with the new Shooting Sight Tav-D Trigger.

Didn't have much time but put 120 rounds through it.

40 Wolf and 80 Independence 5.56 while running the YHM LTA suppressor.

All rounds fired and function perfect.  Didn't shoot for groups but was doing target transitions with out a problem.  Double and triple taps where not a problem on a IDPA sized target at 40ish yards.

Like I said before I didn't have a huge problem with the stock trigger pack but I like a lighter trigger.

I am very happy with the Tav-D. 

I've got one too. It is an awesome upgrade. I was also one of the ones to get a prototype pack to test. I think there was about 4 or 5 revisions before the production model was finalized. They wanted to get it right before it hit the market to avoid the same disaster that Timney did.

Verne is right about Shooting Sight being the first to take on the Tavor project. The other 2 mentioned both said no. I guess they changed their minds after they saw the success of the Tavor but Shooting Sight had already accepted the project and started. I felt the first prototype at the Bullpup Shoot last September and was hooked right then.