Gonzales "Come and Take It" Flag on Hat of Rolling Stones reporter interviewing Taylor Swift

Oh Boy!

A rare opportunity to combine two of my favorite topics: The Second Amendment, and Taylor Swift, Princess of Nashville.

Taylor Swift in NYC's Central Park being interviewed by a reporter for Rolling Stone magazine. The reporter is wearing a camo hat with the Gonzales "Come and Take It" Flag.

http://tswiftdaily.com/image/92751820171

[edit] And here's a better picture, where the Gonzales "Come and Take It" Flag is not obscured . . .

http://tswiftdaily.com/image/92795543881

Of course, Taylor's midriff-baring camo-shaded skirt and top are worth a look as well . . .

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 2

You, Sir. Are a dirty old man!

She is a good looking little gir I must admit. Hmmm...seems I may have the same problem.

I told my wife that she would soon be on of, if not, the biggest female in country music several years ago when she started with the Tim McGraw son. Wifey didn't agree, and still doesn't like her.

Guest kingarmory

Can't stand her music, have heard she's a bitch in real life.......but I would do dirty things to her if given the chance :devil:

You, Sir. Are a dirty old man!

She is a good looking little gir I must admit. Hmmm...seems I may have the same problem.

I told my wife that she would soon be on of, if not, the biggest female in country music several years ago when she started with the Tim McGraw son. Wifey didn't agree, and still doesn't like her.

Oh, perhaps with others, given the opportunity . . . I think of her more as a . . . National Daughter or something. Don't have my own daughter, and if I did, I'd want her to be just like Taylor, smart, creative, beautiful . . . I've met her in person, it was a lucky situation, and had a fifteen minute or so conversation with her. She is the real deal, and just as sweet and compassionate in person as she appears to be on stage and in interviews. Just about the finest young woman a good culture, a pair of smart parents and a lot of hard work would create. Some young man is going to be very lucky someday.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 1

Can't stand her music, have heard she's a bitch in real life.......but I would do dirty things to her if given the chance :devil:

Real country music is only played on classic retro channels now, what the write,sing,play now is some kind of generic pop they claim is country. It is not, they need to call it by a different name.

Edited by K191145
  • Like 6

TGO, if Taylor Swift is considered "hot", "desirable", or any variation thereof...we need to have a serious discussion on what those words should really mean.

She's also considered 'country' music, but that ship is so far gone it's sailed, docked in another port to resupply, and sailed away again. :lol:

There's nothing left of country music in Nashville other than a sold- out hall of fame and an Opry that just wants to book the latest flash in the pan 'thump and bump' outfit with a song about a truck. Country music packed it's bags and moved to Texas a long, long time ago. 

Don't believe me? Okay. Is Hank Williams a member of the Grand Ole Opry? 

Is Darius Rucker?  :surrender:

"They all say not guilty, but the evidence will show...

Murder's been committed, down on Music Row..."

• Like 6

She's also considered 'country' music, but that ship is so far gone it's sailed, docked in another port to resupply, and sailed away again. :lol:

There's nothing left of country music in Nashville other than a sold- out hall of fame and an Opry that just wants to book the latest flash in the pan 'thump and bump' outfit with a song about a truck. Country music packed it's bags and moved to Texas a long, long time ago. 

Don't believe me? Okay. Is Hank Williams a member of the Grand Ole Opry? 

Is Darius Rucker?  :surrender:

"They all say not guilty, but the evidence will show...

Murder's been committed, down on Music Row..."

I miss Willie, Waylon, and the boys....and Jessi!

• Like 2
[quote name="56FordGuy" post="1171798" timestamp="1406258215"] Don't believe me? Okay. Is Hank Williams a member of the Grand Ole Opry? Is Darius Rucker? :surrender: [/quote] You mean Hootie? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Administrator

I've always thought she looked... weird.  Kind of like an alien grey or something.  My wife's family has been in the music biz for quite a long time now and the story in the industry is pretty much that she's proof that a lot of mommy and daddy's money can buy you fame if they play their cards right.

• Like 2

Meh.  Neither her looks nor her singing do a thing for me.  I get the impression that she's just another manufactured pop star.  I'd sure like to trade paychecks with her, but I'm not sure all the baggage would be worth it. 

TGO, if Taylor Swift is considered "hot", "desirable", or any variation thereof...we need to have a serious discussion on what those words should really mean.

You beat me to it.  She looks like she needs a series of good meals.  Don't care for bony women.

• Like 1
Something just doesn't look right about her to me. My wife has met her and said she's a nice girl. I haven't met her, but I did meet and hang out with Drew, the guy that one of her first hits was about, back in my days of stomping around UTC. He was a cool fella
I can't fault Taylor Swift for ruining country music while people like Trace Adkins continue to perform with impunity. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by TMF
  • Like 3

I'm still wondering what a Gonzales "Come and Take It" flag is supposed to be... maybe Pancho protecting his burrito?

The Battle of Gonzales was the opening act of the Texas Revolution. Some refer to it as the "Lexington of Texas."

The town had a cannon that the Mexicans wanted, and they said, "Come and Take it." Just like the Greeks with Molon Labe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gonzales

Edited by QuietDan