sierra 223 bullets

dlm37015

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are in need of reloading supplies remember this, when most other suppliers are trying to figure out how to make a buck during the times we live in David is trying to figure out how to save his customers a buck and that speaks volumes for the kind of man he is. He understands what it is like to because he is a shooter first and a businessman second. I can honestly say David is my first choice for all my reloading supplies for several reasons. First, you will be hard pressed to find them cheaper anywhere. Second, he has an amazing selection of components (stuff that seems like no one else can get). And finally, because he is a man with integrity.

I know it seems a bit over the top how often and how strongly I endorse David but if you met him you would completely agree with what I say every time. He is just that great of a guy

I don't follow the price of reloading supplies anymore but that is way better than the $700+ I paid for 6,000 Hornady bullets a year and a half ago from Palmetto (best price at the time, worst gun-related purchase I ever made).  That's a good price on those bullets.  And yes David is a great American and a true friend to all Thracian dogs.

• 1 month later...

Hey David, I tried sending you a PM but I'm guessing your mail box is full because it wouldn't allow me to send it.

I need to check prices and availability on some items,

- do you have any surplus rifle powder that would be good for loading .308/7.62? what is your price? I'm looking to buy at least 1 8# jug but possibly 2-3 jugs

- what have you got for .30 cal fmj? I'd like to stay away from the bi-metal jacketed M80 projectiles because some of these may get run through an $8,000 Barret MRAD that I get on loan from time to time and I really don't want to run those down the bore of that high dollar rifle. I guess give me your price and availability on the M80's for us in other rifles and also prices on whatever copper jacketed projectiles you have in the 147gr-180gr +/- that you have available. Price per thousand is all I need. I'm looking for between 1,000-2,000 projectiles Can be new or pulls, doesn't matter.

-Large rifle primers, I need to buy a case (5,000) of them. I like the Wolf pretty well but whatever is cheapest would be fine.

- .223 projectiles, Do you still have the above deal going? If not, what's the best deal you have on 55gr-62gr projectiles right now? Prefer pulls if they are cheaper. It's just blaster ammo.

• 1 month later...

Archived