Nice CA Gun Store

JohnC

Stuck out here in CA, but had to see some guns and found a nice shop. :up:

They had a killer selection of CA complaint AR's in there. HK's [URL="https://www.lwrci.com/p-120-repr.aspx"]LWRC's R.E.P.R[/URL], and on. Very well stocked with AR's. :yes 

Didn't take pics inside, but they had a couple rides out front, so I snapped pics of those.

Link has pics of the inside:

[url=http://www.warrioronegunsandammo.com/]Warrior One, Gun Stores In Riverside,Riverside Gun Store,Gun Stores Corona Gun Shop, Moreno Valley Gun Stores, Gun stores in Riverside[/url]

esy8uqyg.jpg

4ate6aby.jpg

Just thought I'd share. :thumb:
  • Like 1
Not only Ca, but riverside to boot. :p sorry. Little known tidbit, Riverside was the original setting planned for Breaking Bad. Due to filming costs they opted for NM. If you want some cheap entertainment, start asking the locals about the "secret tunnels" connecting Mount Ruby-do (sp) to the hotel. Don't tell them the building on the mountain is just an old pump house, it spoils the fun.

Oh and if you see my uncle Bob tell him I said hi, you can't miss him, he's usually got a beard but sometimes shaves.

Have fun!
  • Like 1

I avoid the ghetto's..... :lol:

My mother-in-law is a pretty strict Seventh Day Adventist, so the places we go and friends I meet are good.

Been all over this place ever since I got married. San Diego is actually a nice place. Weather is great out there.

But I don't understand why health fanatics (like my mother-in-law = strict vegan) live in places like Riverside because the air is so crappy out here, the mountains disappear behind a brown haze, and I've heard stories of people having lungs like a smoker who never smoked. 

Heck, my wife grew up here and has asthma, and after being here, I kind of think it helped cause that issue.

Anyway, I was reading up in gun laws out here and seems at least the permit process has improved since the recent court ruling.

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/firearms/ccw.asp

The AR's are nurtured with bullet buttons and 10 round mags. 

I hope they'll start accepting out of state HCP's via a reciprocity so I can carry my XDs 45 out here. I really hate being here for the fact that I have to disarm to not be in violation of their laws.