Rk Show at the Expo center in Knoxville 9/13-14

I wish someone would have one of those drone flying machines and just go up and down the aisles while streaming live to the web.  I am about just about tired of going to shows, paying $10, and finding nothing, or everything I want can be found on GB or other internet sites for about 20%+ less.  I am not a person who is a impulse buyer!

I wish someone would have one of those drone flying machines and just go up and down the aisles while streaming live to the web.  I am about just about tired of going to shows, paying $10, and finding nothing, or everything I want can be found on GB or other internet sites for about 20%+ less.  I am not a person who is a impulse buyer!

+1. I really do enjoy going to shows, browsing & meeting people (well, most of them anyway :cool:), but my biggest problem is my location. The closest show (Expo) is about 150 miles round trip for me so figure in the cost of gas & then add an entree fee & lunch, it becomes an expensive day & burns up a lot of my spending money. It doesn't help that assholes keep sneaking in loaded firearms & ruining it for the rest of us. One was a vendor that shot himself in the hand with his Kimber .45 & less than a year later a customer shot a hole the wall with a .22 rifle that was for sale. Unless I have another reason to be in Knoxville I've probably attended my last gun show. About 99% of my gun related items, & even a lot of my guns come from online sellers.

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.