3-GUN at Middle TN Shooters 10-5-14

Middle Tennessee Shooters Club in Manchester will be hosting its monthly 3gun match on Sunday October 5th. Registration is from 11:00 A.M to 12:00. Setup starts at 8:00 and help is always appreciated. There will be 5 stages, rifle targets out to 250 yards,and 2 slug targets.
Stage 1. 22 shotgun
Stage 2. 20 rifle 18 pistol
Stage 3. 20 pistol 18 shotgun
Stage 4. 16 rifle 10 pistol 10 shotgun
Stage 5. 18 pistol 10 rifle 14 shotgun 2 slugs

Stage 1. 22 shotgun
Stage 2. 20 rifle 18 pistol
Stage 3. 20 pistol 18 shotgun
Stage 4. 16 rifle 10 pistol 10 shotgun
Stage 5. 18 pistol 10 rifle 14 shotgun 2 slugs

Hey El Guapo......,

Trying to figure out my basic load.

Are those figures per stage the numbers of Targets or the Round Count total for the stage?

Mark

Cmon down dmark el guapo puts on a great match!

Yea, I missed the match this month, will have to make the Oct match.

I should have my new Heavy Metal AR all ready by the 5th.  That was why I was asking El Guapo the round count since I won't have to drag as much 7.62 with me as I would if I shot 5.56.   

Not sure if I feel better or worse now. I got some practice today on the things that ate my lunch last match: 25yd clays with the rifle and the 10" steel at 210 yds.

I went ten for ten on the long "steel":
5569C8AB-A258-4080-96DF-4B99F09A7709_zps

25yd clays were similar. It's clear my rifle is plenty accurate, my sights are on, and I know my holds. I just can't pull the effing trigger smoothly under pressure...

25yd clays were similar. It's clear my rifle is plenty accurate, my sights are on, and I know my holds. I just can't pull the effing trigger smoothly under pressure...

A running clock can do funny things to a shooter.  I've spent the last couple of decades learning that.  :rofl:

• Like 1

Hey, I didn't pick any 45 up…. well, maybe 7 pieces. haha. 308 is what I need back! 

I got first!!!!!!

1 Paulson, Kris   X HM MAJOR N N N N 500.0000 100.000 %

Can't beat that…..  :rock:

Nobody even came close….. hahahhaa