The new MSN homepage sucks....

Do you have any suggestions for a homepage comparable to the old one?

I don't like change! :wall:

Sorry, dude, this change looks like it can't be switched by the user.  I poked around, but can't find any way to revert to the old design.  I was a fan of the old page as a quick glance for breaking news, how the market was doing, ect...now we're stuck with the current version.  They want anything run by Microsoft to look like Windows 8.  Why I don't know- it sucks and reminding people of that doesn't seem like a smart move.

I've switched to https://news.google.com/ while I scout for new sites. 

Edited by btq96r
Before Yahoo changed a few years back, I used it as my home page to get a quick glimpse into the news. They changed it to where you couldn't go to that old format where news was organized according to your preferences, so I'm having to sift through all kinds of Kim Kardashian and Miley crap that I don't care about.

I gave up and just made Google Search my home page, since that is usually what brings me to the internet in the first place. I then go to Drudge for news, and my local paper/news sites. Chances are, if it is big news it will be on Drudge, and it just links you to various news sources so you get across the board exposure to different outlets with different bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually use google as my main page cause i just use it that much doing my job. But I still keep a tab open on fox news just to keep up on the news and get a straight story.

Though FOX will certainly be closer to the mark than many msm outlets, you certainly won't generally be getting the unbiased "straight story" there either.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Though FOX will certainly be closer to the mark than many msm outlets, you certainly won't generally be getting the unbiased "straight story" there either.

- OS

That is true but other than the left leaning gun hating others that are out there I start out with Foxnews and then just go from there. At least with them they are not anti gun and always trying to push people to their side.