Gov. Moonbeam Signs Crazy Uncle Gun Law

Well, I want them to begin their plans in to try confiscation of gun in their fine state of Sand and Surf first and let them start in L.A. county or San Bernadino  County and if they have any police officers left after they try to disarm those two counties I will be greatly surprised. I said years ago that is they go into L.A. to get the guns from the Latino gangs they will learn right there many many lessons about what military goes through when they are sent in to an urban warfare situation. Believe me they don't have enough police officers on the entire LA police for to clear 1 block in the Latino neighborhoods.They have areas in cities like L.A. , Chicago. Phili, NY, Miami, and many many more that police officers refuse to patrol in and then they talk about disarming someone?? I love the way elected officials don't think before signing a law of this type. "You just can't fix Stupid!!"

• Like 2

They will only confiscate from law abiding gun owners. The gangs will be untouched plus they have stuff way beyond what the silly kalifornia laws allow.

Either way it's gonna get ugly.

Maybe we all need to become Gang members...................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   In all honesty, I don't pay much attention to what they do in that state. I figure before long they will have a quake and fall off in the ocean and we will have 49 states again................jmho

• Like 1

Maybe we all need to become Gang members...................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   In all honesty, I don't pay much attention to what they do in that state. I figure before long they will have a quake and fall off in the ocean and we will have 49 states again................jmho

Unfortunately a much more realistic scenario is Ca splitting into 3-5 states and gaining additional seats in the house. Wouldn't be so bad as some parts of Ca are more conservative than others, but there seems to be at least one major libtard city in each of the proposed states.

When I lived there I said for years that a North Ca/ South Ca split would be better than having the fat cats in Sacramento dictating our lives in La, the sad truth is that fat cats are everywhere just waiting for the opportunity to enforce their beliefs through way of law.
It is some prime real estate! And I think it's like most big cities, the libs ruin them and the rest of the area suffers. They do need to break up or better yet, have their own revolt and reset.

In the meantime, Bersa might be on to something! Lawlessness is rampant at the top, it's only a matter of time till the rest follow. We could be the TG Oldsters!

Guys (or women) with large gun collections going through a divorce are going to get a big surprise when they are served with an order of protection and their collections are seized.

That crap happens now. That's why a trust, w no ties to the soon to be ex is fng awesome!!!!

I have said for a very long time that California is the petri dish for the nation. Every single law passed that affect liberties started in California. Look at every single bit of gun legislation in the last 40 years and it was first a California law. All the environmental laws started in California and went nationwide. The AWB was, err still is, in effect in California long before it was made a national ban. And when those at a national level think their laws are working they pass it on a national level.

And another problem isn't California passing these laws. It is those Californians that move to free states and try to make those states just like the California they left. Same thing with those from New England. They hate their state so much they move here but then the miss it enough to try to make Tennessee just like the state they left except cheaper.

• Like 3

I was thinking about why California was always so dumb when it came to decision making and I figured it out several years back..That is  where all the pot head LSD acid freaks from the 60's wound up when the peace movement ended and they were stuck there and now were are living with a bunch of old Drug fry brains out there Running things. Heck everyone out there has been in rehab several times, needs to be in rehab now or died before they made it to Rehab from Drug Overdoses.................jmho

They won't go into those neighborhoods...  they'll disarm the law abiding areas first.

Well, I want them to begin their plans in to try confiscation of gun in their fine state of Sand and Surf first and let them start in L.A. county or San Bernadino  County and if they have any police officers left after they try to disarm those two counties I will be greatly surprised. I said years ago that is they go into L.A. to get the guns from the Latino gangs they will learn right there many many lessons about what military goes through when they are sent in to an urban warfare situation. Believe me they don't have enough police officers on the entire LA police for to clear 1 block in the Latino neighborhoods.They have areas in cities like L.A. , Chicago. Phili, NY, Miami, and many many more that police officers refuse to patrol in and then they talk about disarming someone?? I love the way elected officials don't think before signing a law of this type. "You just can't fix Stupid!!"