Columbia Papa John's robbery goes wrong

Glock30

As a Columbia resident, this hits home hard with me. I can't really express my feelings exactly. May God lay his hands on this young mans hurting family, and may the ones that killed him truly be punished as they should. The court system is not strong enough for them.
Stay vigilant, my friends
  • Like 6

That robbery was particularly evil and the killing of that young man was not necessary at all. He did everything they ask him to do and they just shot him for no reason which makes it just pure meanness. And they ask folks like us here why we think we need to be armed at all times. What would have happened to anyone that would have drove up at that time to get a pizza. They would probably been shot and killed also.......................jmho

• Like 2

I really don't have the words to express how I feel about this. It's just impossible to convey the feelings of disgust for such scum as walking meat-sacks like this are.

I will refuse to use the term people/person, because that imbodies them with a form of reasoning and humanity they lack.

At best...may they burn in Hell.

• Like 5

From the article:

According to a release from the police department, although Schaffer was "compliant and offered no resistance," the man with the gun shot at him multiple times, hitting him once in the chest.

But the anti's say we are better off to not resist and give them what they want instead of defending ourselves...yea right. 

This sort of thing was unheard of in Columbia before around 2005. Now I  noticed myself avoiding there more and more. This isn't going to help things either. Prayers to the family.

There was a lot of places back before about 2005 that stuff like this didn't go on GT. With the influx of illegal immigrants and the gangs getting bigger and expanding out into the smaller cities like Columbia. The Latino Gangs are gathering in such large numbers that they are actually forcing the African-American or Black(which ever you prefer) into the suburbs and other small cities. Take a look at the pictures and you can tell those are gang colors and out fits. Was it honestly cold enough for sweat shirt hoodies. I think not. And then we are back to a subject I brought up about a week or so ago. Several people saw a Black 4 door car. Either a Nissan Altima or Chevolet Impala and I also heard one report of Chevolet Malibu. In other words no one has a clue what it was, but it was black so that should narrow it down some..........................jmho  

No win situation for the kid. Comply and get shot = your life is over. Shoot and kill two black kids in hoodies = racist and the kids life is over.

I don't believe that anyone other than Papa Johns would have taken exception with this young man defending himself.
  • Like 2

Thats why I always carried when I used to deliver pizza even though it was against company policy.

Prayers to the family.

Amen... They don't care about your life, so why should you care about their rules...

Edited by carter

Have you watched the news in the last few weeks?

Yes I've seen the news,but I'm also mature enough to judge each incident based upon the individual circumstances. I still say that no one other than Papa Johns and maybe those Jack wads parent/parents would have had an issue with the deceased defending himself against two hooded black assassins.

News quote::::   Fitzpatrick was arrested in May of 2013 by Columbia police for the aggravated robbery of a Cash Express store. According to Maury County Juvenile Court records, Fitzpatrick was found guilty of that charge.

If this little fat SOB was found guilty of Felony Armed Robbery in 2013  why is he not in PRISON.......... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

• Like 5