My EDC Mini Draco, final version

That's not a stock.  :)

Absolutely Right. According to our friends at the BATFE...this a perfectly legal accessory to your pistol.

It is an Arm Brace.

How you hold it is  a matter of personal choice, i.e. as an over the wrist unit, tucked into your arm-elbow, or higher in that area.

Which seems to be how most people prefer to utilize the rigid semi-structure of the Arm Brace.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
This is a pistol chambered in 7.62x39 that uses standard 30 round capacity magazines. And because it is a pistol I can carry it anywhere I can carry my 1911.

If it were a rifle, even SBR, I would not be able to carry it like a pistol. Matter of fact outside of my vehicle and outside of my property I would be breaking the law by carrying it if it were a rifle.

The brace lets me shoot it one handed. I can also shoulder it because there are no laws dictating how to fire a handgun.
  • Like 1

This is a pistol chambered in 7.62x39 that uses standard 30 round capacity magazines. And because it is a pistol I can carry it anywhere I can carry my 1911.

If it were a rifle, even SBR, I would not be able to carry it like a pistol. Matter of fact outside of my vehicle and outside of my property I would be breaking the law by carrying it if it were a rifle.

The brace lets me shoot it one handed. I can also shoulder it because there are no laws dictating how to fire a handgun.

Never had a pistol bug. Since the Sig brace came out, that is changing. I have a stripped lower set back, and can feel my credit card wiggling in my back pocket :)

I really like this one and it was the one that gave me an idea on getting rid of the " Hot Dog bun " forearm. I have to say for now the mini Draco is my favorite AK . The brace has made all the difference in the world to me as well. With the folding mechanism it is perfect . This is what I wanted , so No SBR for me , for now anyway .  Thanks for the info and help . 

Outstanding "handgun" Dol. :up:

As regards the rear sight...can you post a pic when you have time?

Did you have to modify the rear sight in any manner to make it fit? Or will they swap out relatively easily?

What are your thoughts on the ones I linked below?

Don't mean to be a PIA, but appreciate the help. :pleased:

http://www.k-var.com/shop/AK-020W.html

https://www.k-var.com/shop/RPK-020.html

http://www.northridgeinc.com/store/index.cfm/c119/i685

These are all of the reasons I built an AR pistol in 5.56 with 10.5" barrel. An AK pistol is likely to be my next pistol purchase. I have also considered either a 6.5 grendel or 6.8 spc II for multipurpose handguns since they both offer good ballistics out of a shorter barrel. 6.5 then stays super sonic for quite some distance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That thing is sexy... wow.

I bet that is like end the world loud! Haha my ar pistol is a 11.5" barrel and it's crazy loud, can't imagine an AK with a 7" barrel!

That's really a "stun gun" heh... They'll be deaf and blind if you miss, so double protection! Edited by SupaRice

I realyy like what you did with this especially the forearm.

Meprolite AK sights are rear windage adjustable. They have night sight inserts and are roughly the same price, I got mine for $80 on ebay. I hate AK front rights they are a pain is the ass to adjust.

Edited by R1100R

Do not buy those sights. I paid $20 for mine plus $20 shipping form here:

http://www.krebscustom.com/products/172/Vepr-RPK-rear-sight-1000m-(new-takeoff)

They have detailed pictures of the sight and they are EXACTLY like in the picture. They will have a 4 digit number underneath from the gun they came off of.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.