"Sons of Guns" stars Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford were arrested Friday

vontar

Not seeing this posted any place

Also brace yourself before you click the link as their mug shots are up.  I don't believe they let her have a makeup artist before the mugshot. 

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/sons-of-guns-stars-stephanie-hayden-kris-ford-arrested-cruelty-child/

Parish of Livingston officials tell us Kris abused Stephanie's son from another relationship last month ... by striking the kid on his lower buttocks area.

Stephanie was also taken into custody ... because her son told cops she was present in the room. She's not being accused of hitting her ki

Edited by vontar

Sounds like an old school spanking, i've been on the recieving of a few of those. A bruise? Well that's not uncommon with an old school wipping, now if he were cut that would be different. Can't tell if he went too far or not, of course with todays political correctness any spanking is going too far unless you are Alek Baldwin then you can scream at your little 12 year old daughter and call her stupid and a little pig, somehow I think a spanking is less harmful than assualting a little kid verbally, that can cause a wound that wont heal.

Could be that Khris went too far with it though, he will have his day in court.

Edited by K191145

I got whippings as a child and possibly a bruise or two but made me a better person I think. I was not whipped as abuse. I was whipped because I was bad and deserved it knowing what I was going to do may earn me one I did it anyway. That is what is wrong with children today and I think in many cases why kids shoot kids today instead of going to blows with fists to settle a dispute. Bloody nose or black eye was a badge or courage when I was growing up and in most cases after it was over we were friends.........jmho

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 3
  • Administrator

I got my butt whipped with a belt a few times as a kid.  It was reserved for corporal punishment and usually when I had been corrected several times previously and still disobeyed or when I had done something dangerous/damaging, I deserved it when it happened, and I think I turned out alright.  I disagree with anyone who believes that spanking a child isn't a viable correction tool.  There are a lot of leaches on society out there who might have turned out better if they'd had a knot jerked in their asses when they were kids.

But I digress.

As it relates to the story at hand, I really can't help but think that someone just has it out for the whole SoG "family".  Granted what Will Hayden is accused of, if guilty, is reprehensible and deserves the full punishment of the law (and then some) but what these two were accused of sounds like nothing more than a child getting disciplined.

Maybe I'm just becoming increasingly skeptical in my old age, but it sure seems that someone, somewhere, decided to put this family out of business and ruin them forever.

• Like 14
I think disciplining a child is fine (although I don’t think beating them with a belt is good parenting). I just think if the father is active in the kid’s life he should have gone over there and beat Kris Ford with a belt. If he’s not in the kid’s life; then the Mother should be taking care of the physical discipline.

I’m sure the fact that they are high profile had something to do with it. But I don’t feel sorry for him because of that; he should have known that.

I wouldn't jump to say that she does meth. Come on. A little face acne and pale skin and we compare her to the "faces of meth" ad. Another thing that can make you look that way.... stress. And I'm sure she is under a lot of it lately.

I agree. It looks like she may have been the victim of a very bad family situation. Time will tell.
  • Like 2

I wouldn't jump to say that she does meth. Come on. A little face acne and pale skin and we compare her to the "faces of meth" ad. Another thing that can make you look that way.... stress. And I'm sure she is under a lot of it lately.

That's what I was thinking. I never really thought she was one of the hot chick's of the gun industry anyway. But given everything that's going on, stress probably wouldn't make her hotter, and no makeup is definitely going to look unlike the TV version. Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1
She does look vile but a lot of women do without war paint. I learned to behave because I feared the old man beating me and my brothers asses.
The problem w kids today is they don't fear this time out crap,or no video game for one day.
Reasonable corporal punishment is not illegal or bad. It helps instill discipline. As does building treehouses, and riding a bike to the movies or school.

What's worse is libtard parents who do nothing when their "baby" stabs someone, steals from the weak, or tells their teachers to F off . Edited by Dustbuster