Music City (MCTS) Indoors

I would like to introduce everyone to the Music City (MCTS) Indoors. We will be adding the venue to www.mctsclub.com website next week. This is the first of three indoor matches under the MCTS umbrella. Our goal is to provide our shooters(customers) the best possible experience. While we realize that everyone cannot make it out to our outdoor facilities in Dickson, we want to provide another opportunity for consideration to your already busy schedules. Starting in December 2014, we will be having an indoor match in Gallatin, TN on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday night starting at 6PM. Registration will begin at 5:30pm and shooters' meeting at 5:45pm. Please watch our website, TN Competitive Shooters FB page, and the IDPA_Music City Tactical Shooters FB page.
  • Like 2
There will be a Tuesday and Thursday night soon. The day was mandated by the facility. Sorry John can't change it.

Note; There are zero plans to run one on a Monday or Friday as to NOT affect outdoor shooting clubs. There are some clubs not fair weather clubs. There will be a mix of IDPA, USPSA and GSSF indoor matches I am planning. Edited by HOGNUT

This is cool.  the Tuesday and Thursday nights are attractive to me.  I'm way down in Smyrna but work in Nashville.  The ability to just show up after work and shoot is very appealing.  I look forward to more info!

Silly question... Do you have to have a glock just to shoot gssf?  (not worried about eligibility to rank or win prizes or anything, just wanna shoot)

The MCTS umbrella must be rather large to cover Gallatin Gun Club @ the TVA range to make it indoor? Or does someone have an indoor range in Gallatin to be used for the matches? I to am at a lost on where this would be played at.   

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On December 3rd, 2014, MCTS Indoors is proud to present our first indoor IDPA match in years(USPSA will also be scheduled soon) at the Sumner Gun and Supply in Gallatin, TN.  The match will consist of 4-5 stages.  Space will be limited to 25 to work out any bugs that may exist.  I will also be working on an electronic match signup in early 2015 to pre-register for all indoor matches we host.  If you want to secure your spot for the event, please email me directly(President@mctsclub.com) so that I can get your division/classification into the scoring software.  This will efficiently allow us to start on time and provide you the best possible time outside all of the admin stuff that has to take place. 

MCTS Indoors:  Gallatin, TN (Sumner Gun and Supply)

526 W Main St, Gallatin, TN 37066

Setup begins at 5PM

Shooters Meeting

Start Time at 6PM  Finish by 9PM

Cost:  $15.00 MCTS/SGS Members  $20.00 Non Members

• 2 weeks later...
Bump to top for the Music City Tactical Shooters Indoor Match happening tomorrow night (Wednesday December 3rd).

Going to be a great match with challenging stages and guaranteed to be fun!

Shooters meeting starts at 5:30 pm with rounds downrange at 6:00pm.

Range is located at Sumner Gun & Supply
562 West Main St Gallatin TN, 37066
Damn tanker truck blocking HYW109. Traffic was awful.

Scores have been posted: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=D1A59F59-3534-4734-A1EC-C10D8191B2BE

I am sorry we could not get the 5th stage in. We had 6 new shooters. When they learn the sport, it will run much smoother. Started 30 mins late, traffic was a mess because of the accidents. 1 squad had to reshoot an entire stage because of the stage deletion.

I believe we can get 5 stages for 20-25 shooters. We should be able to get 4 stages for 26-35 shooters. Hope everyone had a great time.
  • Like 1