3-GUN at Middle TN Shooters 12-7-14

Middle Tennessee Shooters Club will be holding its monthly 3 gun match on Sunday December 7th. Registration opens at 11:00 and ends promptly at noon. 5 stages. Rifle shots out to 225 yards.
Stage 1. 20 shotgun
Stage 2. 14 pistol 26 rifle
Stage 3. 20 rifle 10 pistol 12 shotgun
Stage 4. 15 shotgun 30 pistol
Stage 5. 12 rifle 16 pistl 15 shot 1 slug
  • Like 1

Here's to hoping the weather is nice.

Oh and BTW this month is Target Manufacturers Month. If you have made a target and it's been used in a match, you get free match fees this month. Our way of expressing Happy Thanksgiving!

That sounds about right...... Lol... I know you are too tight for that....

Oh and BTW this month is Target Manufacturers Month. If you have made a target and it's been used in a match, you get free match fees this month. Our way of expressing Happy Thanksgiving!

You know I can take a rain check.... :-)

I put one of my paper plates up once.....

Rain check rules as follows:
Rain checks to be given out between the minutes of 7:30 am CST and 7:31 am CST at the range the day pryor to actual match. During setup. Participation in a minimum 4 hours of setup and 1 trip to local restaurant to pick up lunch for setup participants. Rain checks will be printed on cigarett butts collected by rain check recipients from range bays using micro printing technology to be developed between today and the day of printing. Rain check issuers reserve the right to revoke at any time the issuance or the insinuation of issuance of rain check(s) on the premis of the appearance, hair length, tee shirt content, hat bill direction and or general attitude of rain check recipients. The views and opinions of the rain check issuer are not the same or should be construed as actual views or options of "the club"
  • Like 1

Hey Matt in TN!

Not sure if I'll be able to make it this Sunday just yet.  If I do, I'll let you get a few more round out of Big Evil.

I installed a SSA trigger in my PA-10 with the Geissele approved mod and it is Sweet!  :woohoo:  

Hey Matt in TN!

Not sure if I'll be able to make it this Sunday just yet.  If I do, I'll let you get a few more round out of Big Evil.

I installed a SSA trigger in my PA-10 with the Geissele approved mod and it is Sweet!  :woohoo:  

I bet it's nice!  Those triggers are like butter.  Or maybe glass.  Glass butter.

I don't want to shoot it too much - I might start to like it.

Edited by Matt in TN
Alan and I got most of the match set up for tomorrow. It looks like a really fun one. Those who don't make it will regret it when they see the videos. The weather looks good as well. Those who attend will be there for the unveiling of the Tennessee 3 gun series.