Question on ordering an auto..

I want to order a Benchmade auto and I keep getting crap about federal law and needing to be a special snowflake just to be able to have it shipped.  

How do I get an auto adamas?  Without buying it at a storefront?

I want to order a Benchmade auto and I keep getting crap about federal law and needing to be a special snowflake just to be able to have it shipped.  

How do I get an auto adamas?  Without buying it at a storefront?

Some oneline places stick to the unenforced federal law, some ignore it. Try another vendor.

If you can't find one that will ship it, guess you'll have to try and buy local somewhere.

-OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Some oneline places stick to the unenforced federal law, some ignore it. Try another vendor.

If you can't find one that will ship it, guess you'll have to try and buy local somewhere.

-OS

I liked Benchmade knives but had a problem getting them shipped to TN.  I haven't had a problem getting ProTech or Microtech shipped.

Just a few hundred. Thousand. Pricing is generally a little higher than the online shops... but the online shops don't let play with with literally hundreds of thousands of knives before you buy! :-)

I went and played with some ProTechs there before our first TGO knife came in. They have plenty of Benchmades and all the others as well.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
""""Does anyone know if Smokey Mountain Knife Works carries any good quality auto knives in stock?""""""

They have some, but Buds Down the street from smkw has a some too. I know they have benchmades, fondled one yesterday. Edited by Tncobra

Just a few hundred. Thousand. Pricing is generally a little higher than the online shops... but the online shops don't let play with with literally hundreds of thousands of knives before you buy! :-)

This is true. I went a couple months ago. Was blown away by the selection. Stuff from Great to junk...and anything and everything in between.

But you will pay a bit more for the privilege. I did. Damnit!

I came into a great lust for a MicrotechTroodon. It was and is awesome. Only paid about 40 more than I could have gotten it for with a little online research.

Know what you're looking for and at. It will save you lots.

Changed that to Microtech, thanks to willis68.

Edited by hipower

This is true. I went a couple months ago. Was blown away by the selection. Stuff from Great to junk...and anything and everything in between.

But you will pay a bit more for the privilege. I did. Damnit!

I came into a great lust for a Microtech Troodon. It was and is awesome. Only paid about 40 more than I could have gotten it for with a little online research.

Know what you're looking for and at. It will save you lots.

Fixed it for you, as much as I love Protech,  Microtech makes the Troodon