Video: Girlfriend's new Browning 1911 22lr Pistol

Steve32

• Administrator

It's a good thing you wore gloves otherwise the NSA might have been able to scan your fingerprints from the video or spotted other identifying marks and tracked you back to your secret lair.  Thankfully there's no way for them to do that via your activity on YouTube or this forum.  ;)

It's a good thing you wore gloves otherwise the NSA might have been able to scan your fingerprints from the video or spotted other identifying marks and tracked you back to your secret lair.  Thankfully there's no way for them to do that via your activity on YouTube or this forum.   ;)

It's not that. People gave me cr.p, because I didn't wear gloves and they said retarted things about my hands. Then I got gloves to shut them up. Now I get crap for wearing gloves. Many people say bad things/insults, no matter what.   :ugh:

Edited by Steve32

Ok... so people prefer mute videos. I hardly believe it, but next time I make a video without a fly buzzing in it. What's wrong with the music? I don't get it.

Did you make that video?

I did.

Sure. Crap Music. And I always wear tactical gloves when opening a new gun box.

Maybe next time I play some Justin Beiber in the background. Since when metal / rock became hated in America? lol

Ok... Here is the textshooting video. NO GLOVES! NO MUSIC! GF IS IN IT! Let's see how many thumbs up/thumbs down this one gets.  :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AwLqxey6yM

• Administrator

Everyone starts somewhere whether it's blogging, vlogging, writing columns... whatever.  I think in order to be taken seriously, though, you are going to need to get past the idea of remaining anonymous and let your face be shown.  If you have no intention of growing this into something more than just a few videos from a guy who likes to shoot, then by all means keep the hood up and the gloves on.  Just be ready for people to make comments.