Pro Tech Upcoming New Model

Guys,

I just got off the phone with Dave, 

They are releasing a very, very cool model on the 23rd of January. I am lucky enough to be receiving a prototype early, All I can tell you all about it is that it will be the first of its kind from Protech I will be the proud owner of mine in a couple of days and on the 23rd I will post pictures and give you all my thoughts on this new model!

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

I will say this, it is the Perfect Carry knife and what I would call the absolute best Gentleman knife. I will be buying a few of these in different configurations in the future and  on the 23rd, I will post Pictures of it and maybe a video showing just how cool this new knife is

I do know that outside of Protech I am the First and only person on this planet to have one in my possession at this moment, Very cool of Dave to trust me with this, so I hope you all understand why I have to keep my promise and keep it under wraps until they announce it. 

• Like 1

Absolutely understood. It is good that you've established a great relationship like that. Especially since he sells knives and you buy and influence knife buyers. lol

Had to get that in, sorry. But that is good. Not many people get the opportunity that you have on this. Having dealt with different companies in the past, I know how hard it is to develop a working relationship with any business, let alone have them give you access to upcoming products before the company release dates.

Look forward to seeing the next new TGO knife?

The knife is called the Magic, it is a very cool bolster hidden release knife I shot a video but it is 4k by mistake so I can't upload it I will try and send it later and at least some pictures of the knife, I just got to Trinidad for work but I will try to update when I have the time
Poor pics and not a good description as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'm dense, but not sure about the opening technique. Just have to wait and see a video on it.

Maybe willis can do a better presentation. As of now, it does nothing for me.

But that could change in a heartbeat.

See my updated opinion in post #24. It's (the knife, that is) very nice. Much easier opening than the above add would imply. Edited by hipower
I can't upload the video, but the coolest thing about this knife is how it opens, without the included instructions, I could not figure it out, it is hidden, you push up on the front of the bolster to release the blade, and it fires like a rocket, as I said I made a 4k video of the knife and when I get home from this trip I will post it, I got called off to work before I thought I would or the video would have been posted already

Ok , I'm in ...#45 please ....

Those are the knives. Mine is a regular blade non serrated.

OK, disregard my first post. That is a much better ad piece for the knife. Reminds me of the Gerber LST line in the basic form. So I will be looking for this one.

So we will be on our own for this one, at least initially?