Liberals shooting guns for the first time

FortKnox

I took 5 Cali girls to a local indoor range here in TN. All but one shot my guns. None wanted to be filmed or have their picture taken. But I still managed to get one from the backside on video. lol

I brought a ton of guns and ammo.

FN Five-seveN 5.7x28

Glock gen 4 21 45acp

Ruger 10/22 .22lr

Colt LE 6920 5.56x45

Sig Sauer Sig 716 Patrol .308

Ruger Security Six .357 mag

Beretta 92FS 9mm

Ruger .44 Magnum

S&W M&P Shield .40 S&W

It was a boat load to haul all that to the range, but it was worth it to give the Cali people a taste of freedom. :)

Here is one of the girls firing the Five-seveN

http://youtu.be/3EuZsAhORJ0

You can always tell they are having fun by how fast the shots usually start coming out. Usually on the third or so shot.  Bang.....................................Bang.............Bang......Bang..Bang.Bang.Bang.Bangangangangang.  :rofl: ....Then they turn around really fast and sweep everyone in the range. :pleased:

• Like 3

JohnC... when was that? We removed those railroad ties quite some time ago. Sorry I missed you!

Or, don't remember... which is more likely, lol...

You work at Sumner Guns? http://sumnerguns.net/

I took my carry permit class there as well. I took the class with a Gen4 Glock 21 45acp and the wife used the XDs 45acp and shot better than me! But I went rapid fire on the last just to see how I'd do and it opened up a bit. Lol

Will look for target pics in a sec...

I think it was summer 2013 sometime when I took the Cali girls. They were all middle eastern Indian decent and my wife is black. Shouldn't be too hard to remember me since I'm white and brought a lot of guns in that day with those girls. We rented 2 lanes. :up:

You might recall me by this picture?

051c15fbabf8d8cd6b4d2471e0becb2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited by JohnC

I'm on the right, wife is on the left. Glock 21 Gen4 45 ACP.

6avure2a.jpg

ymejatu9.jpg

aha7atuq.jpg

nusyrype.jpg

zy9esuha.jpg

Close up of the final with 50 rounds. I didn't care on the last set of 10 and just shot them off quicker, so the spread opened up a bit.

hypanyza.jpg

And don't mess with my wife. She held tighter groups with a Springfield XDs 3.3 45 ACP.

dyda5e3y.jpg

That was only her second time shooting the XDs 45.

• Like 1
I took her out with the Shield .40 and was so amazed at her hitting every target first time out, that I didn't notice her grip wasn't quite right, but corrected her later.

Anyway... More wife skills. Strategic Edge Gun Range:

http://youtu.be/5kivP4mgalE Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1

You work at Sumner Guns? http://sumnerguns.net/

I took my carry permit class there as well. I took the class with a Gen4 Glock 21 45acp and the wife used the XDs 45acp and shot better than me! But I went rapid fire on the last just to see how I'd do and it opened up a bit. Lol

Will look for target pics in a sec...

I think it was summer 2013 sometime when I took the Cali girls. They were all middle eastern Indian decent and my wife is black. Shouldn't be too hard to remember me since I'm white and brought a lot of guns in that day with those girls. We rented 2 lanes. :up:

You might recall me by this picture?

051c15fbabf8d8cd6b4d2471e0becb2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's a whole lot prettier than you! :rofl:

• Like 2