MCTS Indoors IDPA classifier Wednesday 2/25

MCTS Indoors will be hosting an IDPA Classifier on February 25th. We will run 2 bays side by side so we can get everyone through. 90 round count, but bring at least 30 extra.

Setup begins at 5pm
Rounds down range at 6pm

You do not have to be an IDPA or MCTS member to shoot the classifier, but remember if you want to shoot any Sanctioned matches this year you will need an IDPA membership and valid classification. This is the perfect opportunity to get a classifier under your belt, or make a run at a higher classification. If you have any questions, email me at jwmotox@gmail.com

MCTS INDOORS range located at:
Sumner Gun & Supply
526 West Main St
Gallatin, Tn 37066
We will be taking shooters up until 7:45 tonight for the classifier. We will be running each competitor through the entire classifier as quick as possible. You may leave once you have shot it, but you are more than welcome to stay and help paste and score targets hint hint!
Thanks to all those that helped run targets, score, and paste. Also special thanks to Sumner Gun and their staff for sticking in there with us to run the classifier.

Scores will be posted as soon as possible with a link here, as well as on the IDPA website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classifiers aren't easy nor fun to run. A big thanks to Joe and John and the supporting crew for doing best they could.

Only suggestion I'd make for the future is to set the course in its entirety and run each member completely through and send them home. Then at least someone would be in bed by 10:00  :pleased:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

All scores have been manually uploaded to IDPA HQ for those that completed the match and those that had valid IDPA numbers.  If Glen Miles, Jim Overmohle and Chris Dubois get their IDPA number soon(very soon) I will be able to upload their scores accordingly.  If you competed in a division that is not marked under your IDPA classification profile, please let me know.