worse drink ever

john455

Goldschlager!!!  About 20 years ago I got drunk on it and threw up in the sink. Needless to say the sink clogged and I scooped it out with my hand!  I can't drink drink anything cinnamon anymore.   :puke:

Uh, I tried to forget about that stuff. My ex GF loved that crap and made my try it once. It was one of the worst things I've ever experienced. 

I've done a 3 wise men and a 4 horsemen in the same night with no issue (other than needing a cab). For me (as posted previously) Jager is a no go. That said, Rumplemints is a close second....

Edited by xjsnake
  • Like 1

I've done a 3 wise men and a 4 horsemen in the same night with no issue (other than needing a cab). For me (as posted previously) Jager is a no go. That said, Rumplemints is a close second....

When my daughter turned 21 some number of years ago we were invited to go with her and all of her friends... Needless to say I got stinking drunk on wise horsemen as there was no way Shay was drinking the hard straight whiskeys that were being bought for her so I drank her's as well as mine's...... 

• Like 1

When my daughter turned 21 some number of years ago we were invited to go with her and all of her friends... Needless to say I got stinking drunk on wise horsemen as there was no way Shay was drinking the hard straight whiskeys that were being bought for her so I drank her's as well as mine's...... 

Admirable. lol

A.  Gin

B.  Anything with Gin

C.  Jagermeister

​D.  Moonshine with any kind of flavoring

My neighbor brought me a quart of shine (the legal stuff)  about a year ago. I took one sip, tasted like it had white wine in it. 

The rest is still in the fridge. 

A friend's spit bottle....  yeah, don't ask.   :ugh:

Goldschlager!!!  About 20 years ago I got drunk on it and threw up in the sink. Needless to say the sink clogged and I scooped it out with my hand!  I can't drink drink anything cinnamon anymore.   :puke:

Indeed.  Had a bad night followed by an even worse day (sweating in the sun while wearing a suit) after being given a bottle of that crap.  *body shiver* 

I also had a bad experience with vodka.  Took years before I could even handle it as a mixer.  The smell alone would turn my stomach. 

Though I have never tried it, one for the record books here would be what an old fella told me about.
A shop I used to work in had an old guy they called sarge. He was an old school hobo who lived in a halfway house. He rode the trains a lot. Like I said, old school hobo. He once told me how they used to filter Aqua Velva through a loaf of stale bread.

Now THATS gotta be nasty!
  • Like 1

Though I have never tried it, one for the record books here would be what an old fella told me about.
A shop I used to work in had an old guy they called sarge. He was an old school hobo who lived in a halfway house. He rode the trains a lot. Like I said, old school hobo. He once told me how they used to filter Aqua Velva through a loaf of stale bread.

Now THATS gotta be nasty!

I've heard denatured alcohol through a loaf of bread will keep you warm on a cold night, no experience personally but apparently its a thing.

Had a "cement mixer" on my 21st b-day, almost gave up drinking right then.

Bartender said put this shot in your mount, don't swallow, put this shot in your mouth, mix them together, swallow, throw up.  I did everything but throw up.

Cement Kicker recipe

1 shot Bailey's® Irish cream
1/2 shot lime juice
1/2 shot 151 proof rum

Fill one shot glass with Bailey's. Fill second shot glass with Lime and 151. 

To Drink: 
Pour Bailey's into mouth, do not swallow. Pour Lime and 151 into mouth. Shake head back and fourth, the shot will turn solid.

Samurais horseshoe.

I was in Okinawa and the legal drinking age for service members was 20. Went out to get wasted on my 20th birthday and decided to do the horseshoe challenge at Samurais. If you drink all the drinks and don't puke you get a tshirt and its free. If you do puke you get to pay for it. Its serv3d on a hirseshoe platter and inckudes the following drinks

4 shot Whiskeys (Jim, Jack, Johnny, and Early times)
4 shots Tequila (Curveo Gold, cheap, cheap, and cheap lol)
4 shots Sake (Japanese liquor kinda like moonshine and vodka)
3 beers (Coors, bud and Heineken)

Okinawa boat bomb (a shot of Habu saki in a Orion beer)

Habu saki has a posion habu snake in the bottom of the jar. The posion bleeds into the liquor and turns it darker and is supposed to make it have slight hallucination effect. Drop a shot of that in a beer and chug. I got the t-shirt, and the worst black out nightmarish drunk Ive ever experienced.

Thank you for this thread, John!

It reminds me of why I quit drinking, and that I'm not missing much more than nights I can't completely remember anyway and hangovers that ruin the following day.

*Edited to say that I'm not being preachy. I understand some folks know when to say when and have an off switch. I lost the off switch years back, and so finally removed the entire circuit.  

Yeah, I eventually became a member of the "one's too many and a hundred ain't enough" club myself.

- OS

• Like 1

Really great moonshine if your not expecting it. This one goes back to my high school years in a small town in Illinois. All through High School we has this one SOB that thought he was blessed with the gift to being able to drink more than any one else at any party. His specialty was double or triple shots of whiskey and would wash it with water. Well, me and a few buddies took a road trip down here to Tennessee back when my Grandfather was still making really great shine and it was Gin Clear. I asked him if he had any Corn liquor which was mostly shine ran through charcoal to darken it up a little. I got a large fruit jar of the Corn and a gallon of his shine and headed back north. At a party the following weekend down on the river bank with a bon fire blazing and music blasting this SOB was just tipsy enough for me to shut him up. I called him out and told him I had something he could not do a triple on and he said bring it on.

Well, We poured him a triple shot of corn in a glass and I had poured a glass of moonshine about 10 ounces or little more and I told him I had his water ready. He dumped that Corn in his mouth and his eyes got real big and he reached for the water and he chugged about 3/4 of the moonshine before he realized what it was and as he began to lower the glass slowly. 2 guys got behind him as he began to lean over backwards and caught him and eased him to the ground. We kept checking on him to make sure he was still breathing. About the time the party was winding up he began to show signs of life. One of the guys asked him if he wanted another drink and he rolled over and began to cover the ground with some really ugly stuff. He never attended another one of our parties and he actually accused us of trying to poison him. We told him that what he drank is drank by thousands of folks all over the country everyday. Difference was it's a mans drink and not a boys drink................ :up:  :up:  :rofl:  

Edited by bersaguy