The Cobalt Kinetics B.A.M.F. AR15 from the 2015 NRA Show

Fitty%

I like that one, but my wife would not like that price! LOL

When he said the price I had to stop myself from telling him they were crazy lol. Im also a certified CNC machinist so I know what it takes to design, CAD/CAM, materials, ect....and it shouldn't be that much lol 

• Like 1
Spent all day shooting with them Wen. before the show. Guns are pricey but nothing out there I've seen is as cool looking or as detailed put together. They are very nice people and make a well put together product. Will the market support the price? We will see.
  • Like 1
I thought they were awesome looking guns with some cool features. I just can't see any justification for that price. I could do a lot of damage in a gun store with the money it'd take to buy one and walk out with at least 3 guns on my wish list that I'd like more.
  • Like 1

I like the forward assist integration but the whole ambidex selling points are pretty much useless except to 5% of the population. Seems like a lot of added costs

Most reports have left handed dominance representing about 15%. From personal experience in a gun store, my opinion that gun ownership is one of those categories that left handed new makes up a larger percentage. I definitely see a higher percentage but it just be me.

Most reports have left handed dominance representing about 15%. From personal experience in a gun store, my opinion that gun ownership is one of those categories that left handed new makes up a larger percentage. I definitely see a higher percentage but it just be me.

Plus you have certain trainers out there teaching swapping shoulders when room clearing and what not. Might appeal to them.

Disclaimer: I have not had any training in the swapping shoulders when coming around corners room clearing with an AR. It may or may not work. But I have seen videos of it being done.

Spent all day shooting with them Wen. before the show. Guns are pricey but nothing out there I've seen is as cool looking or as detailed put together. They are very nice people and make a well put together product. Will the market support the price? We will see.

Agreed that they are nice folks. Im a certified CNC machinist as well so I know what all goes into the design and CAD/CAM part and they are very well made rifles. I really liked the fact that they offer the colors in the type3 hard anodizing. The bolt drop in the FA is kinda cool but with the things out now its kinda gimmicky I think.

I thought they were awesome looking guns with some cool features. I just can't see any justification for that price. I could do a lot of damage in a gun store with the money it'd take to buy one and walk out with at least 3 guns on my wish list that I'd like more.

Agreed

As an AR novice, I seriously doubt I'd shoot any better with one of their products than I do with my Colt Sporter. And take that extra cash and buy more ammo.

Just for clarity's sake...I'm not dissing these rifles at all. Look like fine products. Just way out of my price range.