New toys

I wanted a new pocket gun for summer and picked up a G42. I like this gun a lot more than I really thought I would. It shoots great and I've had zero issues. It's about as big as I'd go for pocket carry though. Put extensions on 2 mags and got another I left the flat base on.

20150418_165927_zps7jytnbu_edit_14293918

I've never owned any flavor of a Ruger MKIII. I saw the new blue 22/45 Lite and really liked the thing for some reason. Haven't had a pistol with a red dot on it before so I bought a cheap one to try out. Liked it so I'll be getting a better one. I've monkeyed with the trigger a little and put a TandemKross comp on it just because. Need to order up some extra mags because it's definitely fun to shoot!!

20150418_165945_zpswm35sap_edit_14293919

I've wanted a VP9 for several month. They've been hard to find around Morristown. I had ordered one online for a good price but it got backordered. Finally ran across one the other day and brought it home. I REALLY like this thing. The ergos are great and the trigger is even better. Got a couple holsters for it due Mon or Tues.

20150418_170004_zpsno0nfem_edit_14293920

• Like 2

Ruger 22/45 pistols are lot of fun to shoot. That is all I have to say. lol

Put a Volquartsen trigger kit on that 22/45. I have been looking at those also, looks like a fun range toy. I love my MKIII

rugermark3.jpg

Edited by crossfire
  • Administrator

The VP9 is quickly gaining a cult following for good reason.  I liked the one that Michael @ Law Enforcement Sales TN sent me so much that we ended up getting another for the wife.

With my Milt Sparks VM2 holster, I can conceal the VP9 almost as easily as I can the Glock 19.  Still just a tad longer in the grip which makes it want to poke out a little more.