Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama area restaurants

What are some good but affordable places to eat in and around the Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama area ? Also in the Pensicola Florida area and Destin Florida area ? We go there every so often but I hate driving all over the place looking for good food and wasting my precious time off . We have been there 5 different times and found a few nice places but I'm trying to see if we missed any . I will mention that a place called Cotton's was not very good and WAAAYYYY over priced. I can make better seafood myself at the house for way cheaper.

I am looking a place that has good seafood but it has to have some sort of chicken or beef since my wife doesn't eat much seafood. My 18 yr old son and little girl and I love seafood. I know we do like the Gulf Island Grill and the Oyster House . Any information is appreciated !

Edited by tercel89

LuLu's is a fun place and pretty good.

Desoto's is one of my favorites.

A short drive up to Foley and you'll find Lambert's. Not seafood, but you simply have to go there once.

The Shrimp Basket has good seafood at affordable prices.

There's a seafood buffet at Hazel's.

King Neptune's, Tacky Jack's, and Live Bait are some more I'd recommend.

• Like 2

LuLu's is a fun place and pretty good.

Desoto's is one of my favorites.

A short drive up to Foley and you'll find Lambert's. Not seafood, but you simply have to go there once.

The Shrimp Basket has good seafood at affordable prices.

There's a seafood buffet at Hazel's.

King Neptune's, Tacky Jack's, and Live Bait are some more I'd recommend.

Lambert's is great but since we live near the Tn and Ky state line we go to the Lambert's in Sikeston every other month so we will skip that , but YES !!! It is great !!! My son loves it.

The Shrimp basket is great too but I am the only one who likes it in out family .

How was the Live Bait place ?

Orange Beach/Gulf Shores is about my favorite place on earth.

Yeah , it's nice to go where the water is clear and not muddy like the Red River and Cumberland River here in Tennesee LOL .

Plus my sinuses seem to clear right up when we are there over two days :up:

Lambert's is great but since we live near the Tn and Ky state line we go to the Lambert's in Sikeston every other month so we will skip that , but YES !!! It is great !!! My son loves it.

The Shrimp basket is great too but I am the only one who likes it in out family .

How was the Live Bait place ?

I like Live Bait.

If you make it over to Ft. Walton, Stewby's is a must go. It isn't fancy, but you get a lot of great food at a bargain price.

Edited by gregintenn
Fwiw, the one and only time I have been we had an outstanding supper at The Grand Marlin. Not on the cheap but food so great you think the dish was actually prepared just for you. Which IMO is rare with seafood as most everything is fried in giant portions then the light keeps it warm until plated.

Pensacola btw. Edited by FUJIMO

McGuire's irish pub. I know they have locations in Destin and Pensacola but I have only been to the Destin location we go atleast one time most times twice every year we go down there.

I'll second McGuire's, great experience at the Pensacola location.