Road rage idiots video

This got posted on a Facebook page I frequent. As far as I can tell, the bikers have a tendency to speed in this area, and one idiot takes it upon himself to almost hit a guy on a motorcycle headon. Then starts a screaming he has kids, etc. The kids are in the truck with which he just attempted a headon collision. Interesting turn of events when the other guy steps in. The motorcycle riders shouldn't have been speeding, but if you try to hit me headon and commit murder for speeding, you deserve everything you get. Goes to show tempers will get you in trouble quickly. Also, it includes some foul language.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo Edited by Spots
  • Like 3

Let me see if I get this...these motorcyclists speed through the area where the guy in the truck lives and he believes this endangers his kids, so he thinks it's okay to try and kill them with his truck? If that's what happened, a more deserving headbutt has never been inflicted.

• Like 5

I can't believe the guy got back up.  That was a hell of a hit to the head.  I am sure it was just adrenaline, but he couldn't have felt good later.  Neither one was in the right, but I can understand the response of the motorcycle rider.

Edited by Hozzie

Let me see if I get this...these motorcyclists speed through the area where the guy in the truck lives and he believes this endangers his kids, so he thinks it's okay to try and kill them with his truck? If that's what happened, a more deserving headbutt has never been inflicted.

Even better, he tries to kill them by using a truck with his wife and kids in it. He is incredibly lucky it stopped with headbutt, though I'm suprised he got back up too. The motorcycles don't need to be speeding like hell in a neighborhood (if they were) but that sure as hell isn't grounds to kill someone. It's to late to bleach the gene pool this go round, the moron in the truck has already bred.
  • Like 1

Several people needed to go to jail on that one.

Only one needs to go to jail, and that's the driver of the truck. If you're a big enough man to use a 6,000 pound truck as a weapon against someone on a 500 pound motorcycle, you're a big enough man to take the severe ass beating in self defense that comes along with that choice.

Honestly, I would have contributed to a Go Fund Me account for legal defense if the guy in the black helmet had taken it off and used it on the limp d*** piece of s*** in the truck. Hell, I would have gone to law school just to be his lawyer. ;) I'll say this: The guy in the black helmet showed about 99.9999999% more restraint than I would have. There is no doubt in my mind that had I been him, the driver of the truck would have walked with a limp for the rest of his life and drank his meals through a straw for a good part of it.

Edited by LagerHead

Only one needs to go to jail, and that's the driver of the truck. If you're a big enough man to use a 6,000 pound truck as a weapon against someone on a 500 pound motorcycle, you're a big enough man to take the severe ass beating in self defense that comes along with that choice.

Honestly, I would have contributed to a Go Fund Me account for legal defense if the guy in the black helmet had taken it off and used it on the limp d*** piece of s*** in the truck. Hell, I would have gone to law school just to be his lawyer. ;) I'll say this: The guy in the black helmet showed about 99.9999999% more restraint than I would have. There is no doubt in my mind that had I been him, the driver of the truck would have walked with a limp for the rest of his life and drank his meals through a straw for a good part of it.

I disagree, and I'd bet so would the law. The law doesn't act on emotion. They turned around to specifically confront the truck driver so they escalated it, (as did the truck driver for backing up to confront them). The second motorcyclist, (who the video doesn't show being part of the initial assault by the truck), came up and immediately struck the truck driver while not under threat, so not self-defense.

• Like 1

I disagree, and I'd bet so would the law. The law doesn't act on emotion. They turned around to specifically confront the truck driver so they escalated it, (as did the truck driver for backing up to confront them). The second motorcyclist, (who the video doesn't show being part of the initial assault by the truck), came up and immediately struck the truck driver while not under threat, so not self-defense.

You're obviously 100% right about the law. But sometimes a fella just needs an ass whoopin', and this is a perfect example of that. I'd gladly give it to him knowing full well the consequences that come with my actions and I wouldn't for a second ask forgiveness for dishing out what was so desperately needed. In fact, I'd request the key to the city.

• Like 3

You're obviously 100% right about the law. But sometimes a fella just needs an ass whoopin', and this is a perfect example of that. I'd gladly give it to him knowing full well the consequences that come with my actions and I wouldn't for a second ask forgiveness for dishing out what was so desperately needed. In fact, I'd request the key to the city.

I don't disagree with that at all.

• Like 1
After seeing that video I would have arrested the truck driver for felony aggravated assault and child endangerment and given the other bike rider a warning for misdemeanor battery (although I believe it would be upheld in court as justified).

I would have turned around and followed that truck also after he tried to kill me and there is nothing in the law that says that is escalating the situation.
  • Like 2

I agree 100%. Sometimes how the law views it ain't how I view it. You try to kill me in a truck with me on a motorcycle and I am going to turn around and follow you till you stop. I might go to jail, but your going to the hospital for an extended stay. Also, would him leaving the truck be considered more inflammatory than a motorcycle turning around to get a tag number?

Anyone know what state that was in? The parties involved seemed to be speaking Alabami.

I read it was in Aransas. I can't promise the validity of that but it would seem correct. Definitely in redneck territory, and guessing from the accent, it's gotta be the south.

I will say I love the headbutt. "I dawnt car, I dawnt car, I dawnt.... whack. The fact that he only hit the guy once shows a ton of restraint. And of course then his ol' lady had to bail out of the truck and make it worse Edited by Spots

The second biker was behind/beside the first biker.

After seeing that video I would have arrested the truck driver for felony aggravated assault and child endangerment and given the other bike rider a warning for misdemeanor battery (although I believe it would be upheld in court as justified).

I would have turned around and followed that truck also after he tried to kill me and there is nothing in the law that says that is escalating the situation.

That would have been fitting. I would still like to see charges against the asshat in the truck.

Was his life not in danger? Who knows if that crazy hills have eyes lookin' m'fer would have busted out of his truck waving his hi-point around?

I read somewhere that a man once drew his pistol on someone that tried to harm him with a vehicle and was not charged with anything.

I would've done a lot worse than just head butt him. Sometimes a dickhead's kids need to watch their bully dickhead dad get beat.
  • Like 1

Reminds me of a line I've used a couple of times when someone wanted to make comments while I was riding "You don't know me and I'm wearing a helmet, you want to think about that?" 

BTW:  If you are going to talk trash while wearing a motorcycle helmet keep the visor down and your chin tucked so that your chin bar doesn't become a hand hold for your adversary. 

• Like 1

Then there's this one that didn't work out quite so well... 

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/s/driver-runs-motorcyclist-yells-stop-205458513.html

From the article:" As Sam filtered to the front of traffic at a stop light," I take that to mean he was going in between cars and not in a lane of his own, to get to the front, at the stop light. Not too smart, or too legal. Then he is going to drop the F word on the guy driving 2 tons of BMW, while he is sitting on 800 pounds of scooter. Again, not too smart.  I am in no way saying that the driver of the cage had a right to hit the guy on the bike. I hope they put him in jail and throw away the key. But, Sam doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the string, either. Like peejman said "That didn't work out quite so well".

• Like 2

From the article:" As Sam filtered to the front of traffic at a stop light," I take that to mean he was going in between cars and not in a lane of his own, to get to the front, at the stop light. Not too smart, or too legal. Then he is going to drop the F word on the guy driving 2 tons of BMW, while he is sitting on 800 pounds of scooter. Again, not too smart.  I am in no way saying that the driver of the cage had a right to hit the guy on the bike. I hope they put him in jail and throw away the key. But, Sam doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the string, either. Like peejman said "That didn't work out quite so well".

Lane splitting is legal in certain areas, such as California, where this happened.

• Like 2