Geissele Automatics sale

They are having a 4th of July sale, I  just ordered ordered the Super Sabre Lightning Bow trigger for my Tavor rifle,

$84.15 shipped with free swag kit, I couldn't resist and cannot wait to install this puppy!

Primary Arms beat Geissele's website on some triggers, so I went through them instead and got myself a High Speed National Match - Match trigger. $227 shipped.

Yeah they were 12 dollars cheaper but we're out of stock on the trigger o wanted.
  • Like 1

Primary Arms beat Geissele's website on some triggers, so I went through them instead and got myself a High Speed National Match - Match trigger. $227 shipped.

How does the trigger you bought compare to the Hi-Speed National Match - Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) Trigger? Which is better IYOP?

I need to choose one for my dad's Ruger SR556, that has the most horrible factory trigger I've ever felt on an AR15.

I really don't know what the difference is in the Super 3 Gun (S3G) Trigger versus the Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3G) Trigger except the shape of the trigger itself. I tested them both at the NRA convention and I swear the S3G felt lighter and shorter than the SD3G. :shrug:

That's why I bought them both. I'm going to test them and see which I like best. Then I'll compare it to my Tac-Con 3MR as well.

How does the trigger you bought compare to the Hi-Speed National Match - Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) Trigger? Which is better IYOP?

I need to choose one for my dad's Ruger SR556, that has the most horrible factory trigger I've ever felt on an AR15.

I really don't know what the difference is in the Super 3 Gun (S3G) Trigger versus the Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3G) Trigger except the shape of the trigger itself. I tested them both at the NRA convention and I swear the S3G felt lighter and shorter than the SD3G. :shrug:

That's why I bought them both. I'm going to test them and see which I like best. Then I'll compare it to my Tac-Con 3MR as well.

I have a high speed match trigger. As I understand it, they just have some different springs. Same trigger parts. The match is lighter. Best trigger I have ever felt in an AR. 

• Like 1
DMr trigger is meant to stick around 3lbs. The match trigger goes down to like .8oz or something crazy. The DMR I feel is meant to keep that "battle" trigger yet making it a solid clean breaking match grade trigger as well. The match trigger itself is more for only precision shooting where you want that, "oh crap i was surprised when that went off" feel

I have a high speed match trigger. As I understand it, they just have some different springs. Same trigger parts. The match is lighter. Best trigger I have ever felt in an AR. 

Mike,

you need to re visit my Tavor after I install the Lightning Bow, already with the trigger pack it is a world of difference, but with the trigger it is supposed to be as good as any AR Trigger Bill has made, the man himself told me this on the phone before I ordered it, I cant wait!

• Admin Team

Mike,

you need to re visit my Tavor after I install the Lightning Bow, already with the trigger pack it is a world of difference, but with the trigger it is supposed to be as good as any AR Trigger Bill has made, the man himself told me this on the phone before I ordered it, I cant wait!

Speaking of your Tavor, I don't know how I've missed the Manticore / Rat Worx integrated suppressor. That thing is pretty sweet!

I think you may need one...

Speaking of your Tavor, I don't know how I've missed the Manticore / Rat Worx integrated suppressor. That thing is pretty sweet!

I think you may need one...

I actually talked with the owners of Rat Worx, at Blade show,they had a Tavor there with one on it, they are awesome, that one was for the 9mm, they have my contact info and know I am ready to get one

Some of the junk came in yesterday...

Already installed the S3G in the Sig 716 with a once fired brass case in the chamber to give the FP something to hit. Man, all I got to say is with the 3.25lb spring, it's sweet! I can't WAIT to hit the range with this thing!

I'm pretty sure I'll put the SD3G in my Mega pistol build....

Now I'm kicking myself for not buying a couple more of these things while they were cheap!

2d3cdd38eaa2d70e7e618953afd11f02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1

Trigger in Sig 716. Pictures suck, but too lazy to pull out the Nikon DSLR, so cell pics will have to do.

Not sure if these cell pics are good enough to see much, but here they are anyway.

c641f1124f5d3bd367e7faf5525ae5ad.jpg

c7e0bc03b6f2d35cb9e10a073dba1a8b.jpg

1188072caa6080544f158fb9c6ddb9b2.jpg

512e2e33c03207c40456cc39a235373f.jpg

da5cf4ddb6f0b5c5b74e5a18b809ff48.jpg

7e47d0b330fd39c3be29ad08c8884750.jpg

f5214994162ebb4262520532843fbe56.jpg

d23f63488782d528620055bf45877538.jpg

9ca044b2c23f49dc6f21dc71b7d90a50.jpg

ce469f69c5f897580c63fc2f4551d27a.jpg

cd4276fb49419b384d8a37c869550622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just installed the Lighning Bow trigger in my Tavor, man do I love this friggin rifle!

it now has a better trigger than any AR I have ever shot, so now with the Trigger pack and the trigger installed I have $450.00 invested. Was it worth it? Hell yes it was I would have paid much more to make the Tavor trigger this good

• Like 1

You must have opted for better shipping then me. Mine won't be here until Monday.

Interested to see how it does with the Tav-D trigger.

Geiselle, Tav-D, Timney any of these packs matched with the Lightning Bow trigger and you will absolutely love it!