Regal Range

I stopped by this afternoon.  They are very well stocked with anything you can imagine.  Their powders are a buck or two cheaper than anyone else.  The selection of rimfire, pistol, rifle and shotgun ammo is staggering.

No shotgun powders that I could see.  IMR 4895 was $22.95 per pound.

Impressive numbers of rifles, pistols and shotguns on the racks for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Range/722224137854454

• Like 1

And they have a big stock of .22LR. Just saying. Nice store, can't wait for the ranges to open. Bought a box of Remington Golden .22 today, $10.20 tax included. A few days ago I bought a box of Winchester .22LR for about the same. They have some handguns I am interested in, Ruger SR models, Remington R1-1911, Ruger GP 100 custom. I need to go when I have a lot more time.

80 mins from me. Worth the trip for reloading supplies and a Country-Killing amount of ammo.

That makes me feel 'Murica as hell.

Thanks for the report

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Do you not know about David? He's just outside Ashland City and supplies MANY reloaders on here.

• Like 1

Oink-oink comment:

The young blond working in the store is drop dead good looking and wears tactical black verrry well, and looks very comfortable carrying a gun.

End of male-pig comment.

She wasn't there when I stopped in. I might just have to run a mile up the road tomorrow and check...

Awesome I just moved to TN from MA, good to know I have a place so close :D

They have a couple of Barrets there for sale, also a Ma Duece and an MG42 if you have the money, and I guess an FFL for the M2 and MG.

Darn I was very close to them last week and forgot that they had opened. I'll have to plan a trip out that way again.

It's roughly 30 miles each way, and although that's not too bad; I really try to have multiple stops in each trip. Hopefully save a little time and money that way.

I stopped by yesterday. They're loaded up with lots of ammo, various mags, Magpul tacticool add ons, cleaning kits/supplies, etc. Prices on most stuff was a little higher than on-line, but not by a lot. Nice shop area with plenty of space. Lots of guns too. Firearm prices seemed generally competitve with what I've seen in other LGS.

• Like 1