New super light holster, more dangerous than the Serpa. The handgun sling

Spots

I hope it's a joke...any device that requires you to blindly fumble behind your back while putting your fingers in front of the muzzle in order to insert an obstruction on a rubber band into the barrel of your gun before jamming it into the crack of your ass cannot be real.

• Like 1

See people carrying that way all the time without any type of holster covering the trigger. At least this way they can at least keep it more secure. And ANYTHING to get someone carrying a firearm is a good thing because the life they save might be your own.

It is actually pretty ingenious and I would give it a try if the cost was reasonable.

I would combine it with this though before carrying it.

http://www.amazon.com/MIC-Holster-Black-17-18/dp/B006VYBAZ8

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Moderators
Wow. I like watching funny videos before going to bed. That takes the cake tonight.

Seriously, the dumbest, most dangerous, idiotic, stupidest, horrible firearm accessory ever devised.

Maybe one of you will buy Voldemort one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
It's real. Here's the link for purchase

http://thehandgunsling.com/

My three biggest issues are no trigger cover, which dolomite post takes care of. Handling a loaded firearm by feel while blocking the muzzle. And it's small of the back carry. I'm not a huge fan of sob carry, because if you get slammed it's gonna hurt and possible break something. But if it gets people to carry when they would otherwise leave it at home then so be it I guess. Kinda like the little bitty Saturday night specials. Any gun is better than no gun.

Sent from the backwoods

And another revision of the once often discussed "OSS String Holster" with the difference being use of the handguns bore vs. circumference of barrel or slide. What this handgun slinging doohickey and any other string holster does is keep the handgun from falling down your pants leg. Any other retention is via your waist band or belt so IOW the guns not securely retained. String holsters aren't new and are more of a means of temporary improvisation. I read a gun rag story decades ago on this same topic with the comment on an OSS operative being able to ditch the gun and string more easily than a gun and holster.     

Ok...after reading comments above...it is legit. It may work. It may have been done before.

And maybe it's not the dumbest thing ever, which was my second thought. "Oh hell no!"  was first thing out of my mouth seeing this.

But last resort only as far as I can see.

Let's see,  fumble with a gun behind your back to find and insert a rod in the barrel. Next, fumble to stick the gun in the small of your back with an uncovered trigger. Then, fumble to hold it in position while finding the little dime-sized thingy to pull the cord up to hold the firearm in place. To draw, you have to find the little dime-sized thingy to pull it off before you can remove the gun.

What could possibly go wrong?.......

• Like 1

I hope it's a joke...any device that requires you to blindly fumble behind your back while putting your fingers in front of the muzzle in order to insert an obstruction on a rubber band into the barrel of your gun before jamming it into the crack of your ass cannot be real.

Oh! I don't know. This sounds like a really non violent form of self defense. You wouldn't have to shoot anybody. Just pull the gun out. The smell would run the perp off.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...