7 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

LI0NSFAN

Well not exactly. I have had some pretty cool jobs that allowed me to work with some cool people. I just lead a very boring personal life, but I just found out that I used to hang out with someone most of you know. I went to Western Michigan which is right across the street from Kalamazoo college. My best friend was on their comedy troop there so I used to hang out with them A LOT. While chatting with my friend he asked me what i thought of Steven getting so famous. I was really confused and told him i had no idea what he was talking about. He described some times we all hung out, it started to come back to me. We got a good laugh about the fact i was to dumb to pick up that Glen from the Walking Dead was a college friend of mine (I knew him as Steve) Edited by LI0NSFAN
  • Like 2
I lost most of my pics when I moved to Atlanta. My parents might still have a few, I am pretty sure I left some at their house. I will see if I can get any up. I know i did not have a camera phone then. Edited by LI0NSFAN

I went to college with Terrell Owens.  I chatted with him on a couple of occasions during basketball tournaments (I was a band geek).  He is (was), by far, the most athletically talented person I've ever met.  At the time, he seemed like a pretty nice guy and was relatively "normal".  Funny how money/fame changes people. 

One of my wife's aunts went to high school with Wayne Knight (Newman, from Seinfeld). 

• Like 1
I played football for a long time and have worked in the sports and radio industriesand I have met a lot of "celebrities". The one that impressed me the most was Rasheed Wallace. He was the nicest celebrity I met. We had lunch togther on a regular basis for about 3 years. He is also the largest person I have ever met. He was like a wall, his size did not convey on tv that well. Edited by LI0NSFAN

I played football for a long time and have worked in the sports and radio industriesand I have met a lot of "celebrities". The one that impressed me the most was Rasheed Wallace. He was the nicest celebrity I met. We had lunch togther on a regular basis for about 3 years. He is also the largest person I have ever met. He was like a wall, his size did not convey on tv that well.

Heh.... He lived down the street from my uncle when he played for the Pistons.   My uncle was home one afternoon when the doorbell rang.  He answered it to find a (near) 7' man standing on his front porch wearing khaki's and a Pistons polo.  "Hi, I'm Rasheed.  I play for the Pistons and just moved in down the street.  Just saying hello to my new neighbors."   They chatted for a minute or two about the Pistons, who the other neighbors were, and then he walked to the next house on the street and rang the doorbell.    My uncle said he was a perfect gentleman. 

Heh.... He lived down the street from my uncle when he played for the Pistons. My uncle was home one afternoon when the doorbell rang. He answered it to find a (near) 7' man standing on his front porch wearing khaki's and a Pistons polo. "Hi, I'm Rasheed. I play for the Pistons and just moved in down the street. Just saying hello to my new neighbors." They chatted for a minute or two about the Pistons, who the other neighbors were, and then he walked to the next house on the street and rang the doorbell. My uncle said he was a perfect gentleman.

That sounds just like something he would do.