Anyone Have Experience with Ameriglo Ghost Ring Sights?

Thanks to Dr. Ming Wang my right eye is 20/35ish at best, and I find that I shift to my left eye when sighting in. I liked the ghost ring on the MP5 back in the early 90's, and I was hoping that these would help me pick up the front sight easier. I saw these and then found the Snake Eyes that might help pick the front up better: http://deadringerhunting.com/product/sig-sauer-p-series/?added-to-cart=1371

My desire is to have more of a combat sight on my EDC.

​ Louis Awerbuck ran a set of ghost ring sights on a custom Glock 19 I handled and shot at a class I attended of his. I recall the front sight was a tritium set up but can't remember if the rear ghost ring had any tritium inserts. The sights were easy to see but there's a learning curve involved in becoming comfortable with them. I honestly cannot tell you I liked or disliked the ghost ring sight set up on that particular handgun.  

You're welcome to come check them out on my M4 in in person if you want to put your eyes on them before you buy a set.  

I  appreciate that very much, but I've seen them on a 870 at Guns & Leather and liked them. Unfortunately, with the difference in distance from eye to front sight it wouldn't really help to do so for a pistol. :shrug:

I have used those exact on a friends Glock. They were ok, I can not see up close. I am going to these http://www.amazon.com/Snake-Eyes-Sights-Glocks-T1372/dp/B00K5VIPX8 on one of mine to try out.

You should YouTube them and see the reviews.

Oh, and I am 44 never wore glasses until 42 and they put me right into trifocals

Edited by BLACKVANDRIVER

I have used those exact on a friends Glock. They were ok, I can not see up close. I am going to these http://www.amazon.com/Snake-Eyes-Sights-Glocks-T1372/dp/B00K5VIPX8 on one of mine to try out.

You should YouTube them and see the reviews.

Oh, and I am 44 never wore glasses until 42 and they put me right into trifocals

I'm looking at those too since the Ameriglo's are on a 4 week back order.