ORSA 9th Annual Toys for Tots Match - 31 October 2015

ORSA will be hosting our 9th Annual Toys for Tots Match on 31 October 2015.  Over the years, this match has earned a reputation as one of the premier fun, high value matches in the region.  $35 and a new toy ($15 minimum value) gets you into a fun and varied match with 8 handgun stages, a goody bag, a free lunch, and a chance to go to the best prize table you will see for a "budget" fee match.  We will be giving away 6 or more guns, an a plethora of additional great prizes.  Shooters are flighted, so shooters of all ability have a chance of winning a gun.  For more information, including the rules, an application, and photos from previous years can be seen at our Facebook page - orsa toys for tots.  An application can also be downloaded at orsaidpa.com.  If you have shot this match in previous years, you already know what a great match it is; if you have not shot this match, now is the time to join in the fun.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to say Thank You to everyone that came out and shot the match yesterday.  I think it was our best match ever.  I want to again thank our ROs/SOs for their time and effort, and Byrl for his mastery of the Nooks and Practiscore.  Without their help, this match does not happen.  I also want to recognize and THANK our wonderful sponsors for their generous donations that make the registration gifts and prize table possible.

I especially thank Craig’s Firearms, WaltherArms, Hogue, Black Bullets International, Bayou Bullets, and CRTK Knives, for their donations, and my dear wife for making the lunch possible.

Hope to see everybody next year.

You can find the results of this year’s match at:  https://practiscore.com/results/13403

Edited by 2Alpha
Great time, THANKS! Ben, it was nice meeting and shooting with you as well as all the others in squad 7. Joey, it was good to see you and shoot with you again. I shot way out of my league trying to keep up with you but it definately improved my game.

Great time, THANKS! Ben, it was nice meeting and shooting with you as well as all the others in squad 7. Joey, it was good to see you and shoot with you again. I shot way out of my league trying to keep up with you but it definately improved my game.

. Yep nice meeting you too! That match really showed wear I need to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk