College! YAY!

RC3

As some of you may or may not have know, I moved to bowling green for school.  Needless to say, everyone convinced me to get a dorm. So I did. And the guy never showed up to I got the place all to myself. And I must say, its working out great. Even though we have a dumb policy of no guns or alcohol in the dorms.  But at least I did find a way to make everyone who comes over jealous.  Not to mention, since I cook, tons of people stop by to see what I am cooking.  And my group in history is all former servicemen.  They and the professor got a kick out of my background on my laptop. 

z2PjUXQ.jpg

62xTUGE.jpg

• Like 2

No alcohol in the dorms...   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You desperately needs some mostly neekid girls on the walls.  It is a dorm after all. 

I was also fortunate to have a dorm-mate not show and get the room to myself.  After that, I started making up weird reason of why I needed a single room.  It was nice. 

You at WKU?  My S-I-L & B-I-L went there. 

Edited by peejman

What's up with all of the propaganda, Comrade?

It a long running joke between a few friends. And I decided to keep the going.  Its actually a fantastic conversation piece. Should have seen the looks I got when I was moving in. Its was completely worth it bringing them over.  And plus, Im still missing one poster since my brother decided he wanted it. It was one of the movie theater poster of Sasha Coen Baron as the dictator.

Man, does that bring back memories, I had the same uncomfortable desk and chairs set upi in my dorm room, back in the day as the say. Of course that was BPC (before personal computers) booze was verboten but proliferate.

Who said I dont have alcohol. Its two different things being allowed and being caught with it.  They cant look thru your stuff, so I keep the bottle of Jack in the refrigerator. I dont drink to get wasted, I drink if I want to relax or if the mood strikes me.  Public intoxication also shows poor morals and poor self control, so I would rather try to avoid it at all costs.

Who said I dont have alcohol. Its two different things being allowed and being caught with it.  They cant look thru your stuff, so I keep the bottle of Jack in the refrigerator. I dont drink to get wasted, I drink if I want to relax or if the mood strikes me.  Public intoxication also shows poor morals and poor self control, so I would rather try to avoid it at all costs.

Also handy for making friends with the hall director so that certain other things occasionally go unnoticed.   ;)

• Like 1

Also handy for making friends with the hall director so that certain other things occasionally go unnoticed.   ;)

I did. Im also four years older than him. And this whole dorm thing just isnt for me. Already looking for a place nearby.

I did. Im also four years older than him. And this whole dorm thing just isnt for me. Already looking for a place nearby.

What happens in the dorms, stays in the dorms.  ;)   Most of my fond memories (now nearly 20 years past) happened in the dorms.  Yes it's kinda sh!tty, but that's just part of it.  Makes you appreciate things a little more when you get out. 

Lighten up, enjoy it while you can. 

• Like 1

That Putin portrait is fantastic. Where did you get it???

Amazon or ebay. Dont quite rememeber

College peppermint schnapps.
9 parts vodka
1 part peppermint Scope
Mixed and kept in the Scope bottle.

Can't smell it, outta sight, outta mind.

That sounds interesting.

Meh, we just filled empty Coke cans with beer and took them to class.

Cant stand beer, but I keep my bottle of jack in the refrigerator. Worse case, Ill just say its a cooking aid, such as cooking wine.

And my happines was short lived. They told me if I wanted to keep the room to myself I would have to pay an extra $500, so I said screw it and moved in with someone. And took my pc home. Dont  trust too many people.