Journalist registry

News Girls are everywhere and while the above mention deserve a mention, I submit the following for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yanet+garcia&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiT_OGyzbvKAhUJ4yYKHeBSAm8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1745&bih=1042#imgrc=SHjgw9hDrCLd2M%3A

120.jpg

Enough Said.

What were we talking about again?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

News Girls are everywhere and while the above mention deserve a mention, I submit the following for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yanet+garcia&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiT_OGyzbvKAhUJ4yYKHeBSAm8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1745&bih=1042#imgrc=SHjgw9hDrCLd2M%3A

120.jpg

Enough Said.

I'll take Robin Meade over this clap trap any day of the week. Robin can pull off the hotness without being slutty, and she's still able to do it at the age of 45.
  • Like 1

120.jpg

Enough Said.

I bet no man knew what the weather was going to be like that day. Well, except the gay ones.

This thread really has two main points.  One of the points I agree with the sarcasm, and the other point I agree with the candy.  But I do miss the local Knoxville weather girl Cheryl Scott who went to Chicago.  The weather forecasting has not been the same since she left WBIR.  

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/cheryl_zpsbwd6slvt.jpg.html]cheryl_zpsbwd6slvt.jpg[/URL]

This thread really has two main points. One of the points I agree with the sarcasm, and the other point I agree with the candy. But I do miss the local Knoxville weather girl Cheryl Scott who went to Chicago. The weather forecasting has not been the same since she left WBIR.

cheryl_zpsbwd6slvt.jpg

Definitely looks like the type of gal who likes to have her hair pulled.
  • Like 1

I appreciate the bill, not because I think that we need to register journalists but because I think that people who oppose the 2nd amendment need to realize how idiotic they sound and the only way that is going to happen is if we threaten to take away something that they like.

A few weeks ago I had a "catching up" dinner with an old school chum who happens to be a lawyer. We managed to hit upon the 2nd Amendment in our rambling (after I had mentioned target shooting) and he says how when the 2nd Amendment was written weapons just weren't as powerful as they now are. Obviously implying a revisionist need to at the least modify the 2nd Amendment. I said, "so then we should also apply that logic to the 1st Amendment and only allow free speech when it is an "in person" exchange and not allow free speech when leveraged by the Internet or other new powerful means of communication?" He just looked at me with no comment.

I thought lawyers were analytical types. Good thing he's not a Constitutional Lawyer arguing a case in the Supreme Court. Folks like this give me migraines! : /

Now back to the thread about hot journalists! Edited by Djay3
  • Like 1