Machine gun shoot

Mike Dresner (Lawenforcement Sales), Myself (DTV Tactical Innovations) and Fighting Sheep Dog are looking to put on a big machine gun shoot open to the public April 9th-10th at Windrock in Oliver Springs, TN. Its not named yet, or anything like that. I'm only putting this out early to try and see if anyone would like to see something special at this shoot, or has any recommendations that we do there.

We will be bringing a couple new toys out. I myself recently picked up a PKM and MIGHT have a M134 Minigun there as well for people to shoot (I'll know this weekend if I officially bought it or not). Thats just a start.

Whats everyone got? Anything you'd like to see, shoot or have any general recommendations? 

There will be an official posting and all that good stuff when we get a name. I'm just trying to see what everyone would like to see/do there.

• Like 1

Wow, M134 Minigun! :D   2 speed motor?  On the slow speed I think that's about 35 rounds for a 1 second burst.  Lots of $$$$$ but even more :clap: :drool: :usa:  :drool: :up: :drool: :rock: :drool:

There was a guy at Knob Creek years ago that had a rheostat on his. You could hear him playing with it.
BrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR

If we didn't have a small child in tow I'd drag the wife out just to shoot the minigun

Myself, well, me and Mr. M134 do not like each other much after a certain training exercise resulting in a hot brass bath.....

I still have hole in my tactical carrier vest where I had hot brass fall on me from a UH-60 firing one while I was training at Blackwater about 15 years ago.  Looks pretty cool.. people think I got shot ;) .. they ate my ars up that week I often wish I HAD been shot ;o) 

• Like 1

Watch it, Kris will drag out that bad-ass Jennings he has... no telling what all he's done it to it by now...doubt anyone could really afford to shoot it, not that the ammo is that expensive, it's the liability insurance ;o)

I have a DOE customer who has an AA12 .. it's not full auto but I might can get it if anyone wants to shoot it..  they didn't really impress me that much

Edited by LawEnforcementSalesTN
  • Like 1