Ha Ha Ha....LOL...LOL...LOL...PIP!

runco

I can't help myself and it alone deserves its own post but if not just to record forever and forever in the TGO server this one moment in time............... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/primary-caucus/new-hampshire?intcmp=hpbt1  

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/hahaha_zpsngbtfehb.jpg.html]hahaha_zpsngbtfehb.jpg[/URL]

• Like 3

Oh, just one more! I can't help myself!  The millions of dollars, the schemes, the setup NY Senator ==>2008 Run==>Secretary of State==>2016 Run==>Finish 2nd to crazy Berny!!! Ha Ha Ha

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/old%20man%20laughing_zpsxuo9znt1.jpg.html]old%20man%20laughing_zpsxuo9znt1.jpg[/URL]

• Like 1

People are not taking this Bernie Sanders situation seriously...the younger generation "I'm 28 btw" has fallen in love with this guy because of his "free this and free that" bs that he is spewing. Its Obama's campaign all over again..................I'm actually worried about it.

I'm hoping the SEC vote (media term) will bring some clarity to his O style campaign. Oddly enough, hillary hired his old campaign manager this morning. Or so the news reported.

People are not taking this Bernie Sanders situation seriously...the younger generation "I'm 28 btw" has fallen in love with this guy because of his "free this and free that" bs that he is spewing. Its Obama's campaign all over again..................I'm actually worried about it.

Yeah I'm roughly in the same age bracket as you (not quite as old) aND it scares me looking at my generation going head over heels for him.

I can't help myself and it alone deserves its own post but if not just to record forever and forever in the TGO server this one moment in time............... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/primary-caucus/new-hampshire?intcmp=hpbt1  

hahaha_zpsngbtfehb.jpg

O.k. I don't get it. What's funny about this pic?

I agree. What's worse.. this guy is true believer. Hilary is just pushing through to profit from the liberal agenda. Bernie is forged in it, molded by it.....

• Like 1

Yeah I'm roughly in the same age bracket as you (not quite as old) aND it scares me looking at my generation going head over heels for him.

Consider this...  The No Child Left Behind Act was passed in January of 2002, right at 14 years ago.  This means that anyone who graduated from high school since 2002 was exposed to this non sense.  That's pretty much everyone that today is under the age of about 33.  Of course the younger they are the more exposure they had to NCLB.  Perhaps this explains the "We're all equal, everybody gets a trophy" mentality of this crowd?

Consider this... The No Child Left Behind Act was passed in January of 2002, right at 14 years ago. This means that anyone who graduated from high school since 2002 was exposed to this non sense. That's pretty much everyone that today is under the age of about 33. Of course the younger they are the more exposure they had to NCLB. Perhaps this explains the "We're all equal, everybody gets a trophy" mentality of this crowd?

Beats me. I was just raised to work for what I wanted. Never personally understood the everyone gets a trophy mindset. You lost, you don't get anything, the world is like that. Might suck but that's how it is.
  • Like 2

Beats me. I was just raised to work for what I wanted. Never personally understood the everyone gets a trophy mindset. You lost, you don't get anything, the world is like that. Might suck but that's how it is.

See that's how I was raised...like I said, I'm 28 and I know so many people who fall in to the "everybody gets a trophy" category and I just don't get it. Losing exists for a reason...it's so that you understand what it feels like to not be the best and it is a reminder of why you should try to win at everything. Most people in my generation are the polar opposite of that. "Everybody should win because it's fair!" 

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No...that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works!

That's a lesson that is a helluva lot easier to learn when you're 6 than after you reach adulthood.

Well the clinton machine pulled a good one on everyone this time around.  They lost by 20 points, and ended up with the same number of delegates as sanders in NH.  Both at 15.

Now since we know this system is skewed we need delegates, super delegates and platinum delegates to negate the super delegates.

Well the clinton machine pulled a good one on everyone this time around.  They lost by 20 points, and ended up with the same number of delegates as sanders in NH.  Both at 15.

Now since we know this system is skewed we need delegates, super delegates and platinum delegates to negate the super delegates.

Proof that everyone gets a trophy. :wall:

Edited by crossfire