oregon standoff livestream

Sam1

This is definitely going to be used in a lot of future training.  Man there is some weird shit happening.  I knew there was chaos during a standoff, but good lord the adrenaline really screws up with peoples' ability to comprehend things.

• Like 1

live stream is covering all of that, they have generators and propane heaters.  There was just a big fuss about him wanting to light the heater 

If they had put up the triple strand concertina wire when this mess started, those generators and heaters would have gone dead long ago, and the elements would have solved this problem by now.  Mollycoddling these asshats was a bad strategy.

• Like 2

It's all good folks, Cliven Bundy is en route. :rolleyes:

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/posts/960032444073564

This whole thing is a mess.  So that idiot that tried to run over the cops through the barricade then kept reaching into his coat to make them think he had a gun and caught a couple of lead softballs, was also the one up on telephone poles a few weeks ago tearing down power company cameras that were watching over substations and saying it was the government illegally monitoring people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvCAxGmDq9k

So much fail in this situation.

was also the one up on telephone poles a few weeks ago tearing down power company cameras that were watching over substations and saying it was the government illegally monitoring people.

Being stupid should hurt. But in this case being stupid will lead to prison time (except for the one that's already dead).

That whole Burns OR fiasco was a train wreck in progress from the get go with all of the self posturing fruit cakes and moon bats involved how could it have been anything else. If you looked at the backgrounds of the so called leaders and syncopaths involved you'd have been dismayed at so many people speaking up for them. I don't know what the overall strategy has been on the Feds side but while kids and families were present I can understand a reluctance to shut off utilities. But after the bulk of the hangers on left I'd have shut everything off and locked the place down. What's really suprising to me is the lack of understanding and awarness the occupiers have in believing they won't or shouldn't be prosicuted. Someone sure has a skewed conception of historical protest movements.

What's really suprising to me is the lack of understanding and awarness the occupiers have in believing they won't or shouldn't be prosicuted. Someone sure has a skewed conception of historical protest movements.

pretty much

Now the occupiers have resorted to yelling "you stupid idiot" to the fbi and "you're going to hell". Told the guy running the livestream they were going to heaven tonight.  I think they are giving up on the walking out thing and not going to jail.

And other then coming out looking ridiculous, going to jail and one getting himself killed they got a bunch of nothing. I hope no one else gets all wound up and gets themselves shot while surrending.

Well they are down to the last guy, and he decided at the last second he wants to "talk more".  He just mentioned he's feeling suicidal.  This is going south fast for the last guy