Glock Glock, Whos there?

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:06 PM, Esko 270 said:

Welcome Guys.  I'm just starting to get in to Glocks my self,looking to put a reddot on one now . I grew up in Union and Grainger County right outside of Knoxville.

What a small world it is, I grew up in Union County and went to Horace Maynard High School lol. I have to say, I've just about fallen for Glocks, got 4 of em so far.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Camaro_nut2001 said:

What a small world it is, I grew up in Union County and went to Horace Maynard High School lol. I have to say, I've just about fallen for Glocks, got 4 of em so far.

I went to Horace Maynard as well, 3 years there and actually graduated out of the new High School's first year of being open.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

cf17f7123b1ce5f27af62598c781a257.jpg

Jezzzzzz 3:30 plus minutes on hold with TICS to check the status of my appeal of denial for my Glock 41 FFL.
On going BS the first time this happened I had the fingerprint card and that route it was still up in the air they couldn't figure out what was wrong, I received my carry permit with no trouble, bought my G19 no sweat, than 4 months later this again. I wish they would make up theirs minds.

Kevin and Kali

cf17f7123b1ce5f27af62598c781a257.jpg

Jezzzzzz 3:30 plus minutes on hold with TICS to check the status of my appeal of denial for my Glock 41 FFL.
On going BS the first time this happened I had the fingerprint card and that route it was still up in the air they couldn't figure out what was wrong, I received my carry permit with no trouble, bought my G19 no sweat, than 4 months later this again. I wish they would make up theirs minds.

Kevin and Kali

I got thru to them and it was overturned on 8/29/2016 they said they sent an email to my FFL dealer (who just today said he hasn't heard from them yet) so they will resend it.
Thanks a lot Tennessee Silencers [emoji49]

Kevin and Kali
  • Like 1