Info needed

duncan1371

I was hoping someone here could point me in the direction of a place in east Tn to get police trade ins. I'm new to the area and any info would be appreciated. Thank yall in advance.

"A hero need not speak when he is gone, for the world will speak for him."
Craig's is hit or miss. I have seen them have some of the best deals imaginable and then not have anything.

Is there anything specific you are looking for as far as police trade ins? Edited by Patton
  • Like 1
If you don't find what you need or want local CDNN Sports.Inc usually has a good selection of police trade ins. They are in Texas if you aren't familiar with them. Call toll free and talk with sales. They grade very conservative and shipping is reasonable. I have been very with my purchases.
  • Like 1

Craig's is hit or miss. I have seen them have some of the best deals imaginable and then not have anything.

Is there anything specific you are looking for as far as police trade ins?

I really haven't come to a complete decision as of yet. I just don't have a very large budget and am looking for a duty pistol in good shape for a decent price.

If you don't find what you need or want local CDNN Sports.Inc usually has a good selection of police trade ins. They are in Texas if you aren't familiar with them. Call toll free and talk with sales. They grade very conservative and shipping is reasonable. I have been very with my purchases.

Thank you I will have to check them out.

Well, you could probably find about as good of a deal online as in stores. Some of my friends bought some of the Glock 22's from sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com. As previously mentioned, cdnnsports, budsonline, and a few others should be able to get you well under the $375otd price on several models.

Well, you could probably find about as good of a deal online as in stores. Some of my friends bought some of the Glock 22's from sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com. As previously mentioned, cdnnsports, budsonline, and a few others should be able to get you well under the $375otd price on several models.

That is extremely helpful thank you again.