R K Gun Show This Weekend @ the 'Boro

June 25 / 26th RK Shows will be @ the Expo Center in the "Boro.  Adm. $10, unless you have a coupon. One of the members here usually posts one.

Got my new TGO T-shirt in the mail today, looks great, guess I'll wear it to the show & break it in, LOL.

Edited by Grunt67

It's usually a decent show. I'm thinking it's in the same building as usual, maybe an old factory or something, not sure what it was originally, it's decent size tho. Someone correct me if I'm wrong ( always a possibility, lol).

Just drove by it,stopped to take a look,it is across the street from BK on Middle Tn Blvd. It is two large rooms in a nice remolded building in a strip mall with

good lighting and air. looks to be 300/350 tables or so. Parking lot is quite large about three times of the old place,but will fill up if super crowd.  It will take

on the smell of unwashed bib overalls and molddy unspent paper money by noon or so.

I went to the show and was pleasantly surprised.  Some of the better vendors from the old location were there and prices did not seem inflated since the terrorist attack in Orlando.  I didn't buy anything except a couple of knives and a holster but there were some guns there that tempted me.  I'll go back in they have another show in this location.

Cheers,

Whisper

• Like 1

I was very surprised by the reasonable ammo prices... I figured everything would be jacked up through the roof.  A couple of vendors had stupid prices, but most were pretty competitive.  I would up buying 1K of PMC .223, because it was pretty much the same money as I could order it for.

• 2 months later...

Anybody go to the one this weekend? What did you think?

I found it hot, dimly lit, crowded with a lot of stuff, but not that much that was interesting.

I did meet and talk with a few nice folks, and picked up a model 14 Smith, but a guy beat me to the model 19 snubbie the same seller was carrying.:wall: