Lebanon to be new Middle TN gun show central

Just saw a run down of bookings for the new expo center in Lebanon. There is no less than three different gun shows booked beginning in NOV 2016. RK, Goodman and one called the Great Southern (I think) plus an outdoor/hunting show of some sort.

Hoping we'll see something better than we've had here before. This would be a great central location for a truly outstanding show if some promoter would just jump on. I don't see that from Goodman or RK, unfortunately.

I'd be glad to see them get out of Nashville or at least out of the fairgrounds. The expo center in M'boro isn't bad, but even with free parking it's a pain in the rear. I guess Lebanon is as good a place as any.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, seez52 said:

The new expo center has the potential to be a great venue. Lots of parking. We'll see how they configure the display floor and if the promoters can fill it up.

Well, the potential certainly is there. Great location, easier to access than Nashville, right off I-40 onto Hwy.70. But, as you said the best venue on the planet isn't worth much if it isn't taken advantage of. Maybe 12 mi. from me. As we all know, the former shows there were as useless as a side saddle on a hog. Keeping my fingers crossed................

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hershmeister said:

Brand new expo center will be a nice space. Now we have to hope some guns show up instead of jerky and tasers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just more room to add seamless guttering (and/or guards) and those stinky caramel roasted nuts.

The new B'oro RK location could turn out to be a great show as the other one was most of the time. I seen dealers there from all over the country with a 

lot of new neat stuff. Why they picked this show?  As the promotors say first to pay gets the table (ninja stuff,roasted nuts to stink up place&crap)  Should be all gun related but seldom is.  The new Wilson Co center look nice on virtual tour hope it works out,but the RK &GA shows there were sad.

Edited by Will
spelling
  • Like 1
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, Hershmeister said:

Brand new expo center will be a nice space. Now we have to hope some guns show up instead of jerky and tasers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But I miss PawPaws Jerky. It was some of the best I ever found at a gun show. lol

Longing for the days of the TN. Gun Collectors Assoc. shows at the fairgrounds. Only had them twice a year and nothing but guns. No jerky, no gutters and if you had a knife on the table you were politely told to put it away.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hershmeister said:

Sounds interesting

See many Milsurps?

Are prices realistic or gun show crazy?

Not really. Mostly classic Winchesters, Smith and Wessons, Colts, etc. While there are some milsurps there, they aren't the majority of the show. There are new guns there as well as reloading items, ammo, knives, etc. There are usually a couple of tables relating to mlsurp stuff however. A little bit of everything with a small town atmosphere. I usually find a few good deals.

Edited by gregintenn
On 7/22/2016 at 11:04 AM, gregintenn said:

The Hendersonville location used to have a good show. It's a shame there are no more there.

yep, that was a good venue and it drew a good selection of vendors too

parking wasn't great, but the show was good.

• 4 weeks later...