Hillary and the 2nd Amendment

I thought this was an interesting article. It shows the Left trying to back away from the gun control issue (as they always do) for the remainder of the campaign trail.  I felt the need to share it. Hildabeast does have a plan. Here is an excerpt from the article:

" Clinton’s problem with the Heller ruling is that it reaffirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms that the federal government cannot violate. Two years later–in McDonald v. Chicago (2010)–the Supreme Court affirmed that this individual right is incorporated under the Fourteenth Amendment, thereby barring states/cities from violating it as well. Clinton is at war with Heller because she knows that if she can be successful in reversing the recognition of an individual right, then she can be successful in opening the floodgates for gun control at city, state, and federal levels."  

A liberal leaning SCOTUS for 20+ years into the future (the average time frame for a justice to serve) will be disastrous to the 2nd amendment as this would give them plenty of time to re-visit every gun control issue.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/22/politifact-hillary-clinton-misspoke-misunderstood-australias-gun-ban-trump-wrong/

• Like 2

That is my concern more than any other of this entire election is the Supreme Court. It can destroy our Constitution and alter Americans total way of life begining with the 2nd Amendment. That alone should be enough to bring out every Republican, Conservative, Independent and even some Democrats that are firearms owners to swing vote away from the DNC. That is also a good point by several that have mentioned we need to also make sure we cast votes that will help us remain in control of the House and Senate. This is the election that is more about our childrens futures than ours. All I can ask is what kind of future do you want for your children and grandchildren?................jmho

• Like 9

"The smallest minority is the individual " Ayn Rand

I don't like Trump but to stay home and not try to vote him in over hillary is shall we say a little stupid.

Edited by Taylor
spelling
  • Like 10

Remember that people like Hillary Clinton think that the 2nd amendment applies to them but not to the common man.  She will gladly carry a gun and/or have people with guns protect her while the average people are denied that same ability.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Steelharp said:

Check some other threads; there's some serious stupid in this house using your gauge, lol.

I have read some of them , it is their choice to vote as they wish. Everyone will pay the price but it is their choice.

Anyone else notice that many of those crying " I won't vote for the lesser of two evils !!!!! " had no issue voting for McCain or Romney ?

1776.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Authorized Vendor
On 7/25/2016 at 8:33 PM, Ugly said:

I'm just glad no one posted a picture of her urinating on the founding documents! 

She knows she has to take the guns to bring the unicorns back. It's for the children and polar bears.

I'm pretty sure she did it. The question is if there is a photo or not.

• Like 2
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:32 PM, Taylor said:

I have read some of them , it is their choice to vote as they wish. Everyone will pay the price but it is their choice.

Anyone else notice that many of those crying " I won't vote for the lesser of two evils !!!!! " had no issue voting for McCain or Romney ?

1776.jpeg

Or obama, just saying.:stir:

Edited by crossfire
  • Like 1