All the gun manuifacturer's and related problems if Hillary gets it ?

I am not sure if this has been covered. I am a simple guy and don't know much about politics but I did live through the Clinton Ban from 94-2004 and it sucked butt not to be able to get "regular" mags for Glocks and rifles. So I was wondering if she is elected and sets the weapons ban in place and magazines are AGAIN lowered to 10rds here in all 50 states and certain rifles are banned , then how will it affect manuafacturers and citizen's jobs ?

There are now over 50 or more , shoot I don't know , maybe more , AR15 manufacturers ,  private and big companies and then all the companies that make magazines and on and on. If these bans go into effect AGAIN ,it will bring a hardship to them all and some private or small companies may even lose their jobs or business . What do you guys and gals think ? I say it's screwed up to mess with American business's wheather it's guns related or not . But for a new president to screw with American jobs is just crazy . For example Spike's Tactical , they are American and good people . If Hilary bans AR's then what the heck will happen to them ? And I hate to say it but it looks like she's leading .

Edited by tercel89

I think she's  a huge threat to every aspect of our way of living. She doesn't care about Americans. Look what she wants to do to the coal workers. A weapons ban would be devistating to jobs across the country. She also wants legislation to allow the gun manufactueres to be sued for gun crimes. S&W, ruger... they'd all be out of business.

Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 3

I think that when she gets done with us, we will have one single shot shotgun and maybe, just maybe she'll allow some to have a single shot pistol. 

Some of the manufacturers might survive to provide scary rifles to the military and government workers, that's about it. 

Some of you might say that won't happen, and when we were a nation of laws I might have agreed. 

But we are now lawless for those in power. 

Stand by for dear leader part 2!

• Like 3

One of the main things of my post is that American workers will lose their jobs. Yes we are a gun forum and club and we love guns but we also love our country and our jobs. If Hilary bans all this stuff she will put good American jobs in danger .

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, tercel89 said:

One of the main things of my post is that American workers will lose their jobs. Yes we are a gun forum and club and we love guns but we also love our country and our jobs. If Hilary bans all this stuff she will put good American jobs in danger .

It's about taking away the power of the people. They would rather eliminate the firearms industry all together if they could. Jobs don't matter, that means more people dependent on the government through welfare, food stamps, and whatever other programs there are. They only care about furthering their power not the country or its people.

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

And yet there are some who are ostensibly on our side (or at least claim to be) who would rather see her win than Trump......

That's true. I just don't understand the mentality of those dissing Trump because of his commentary on many different issues; telling us how bad he "might" be for the country.

But yet we have Hillary, proven to be a liar and a lawbreaker(If you believe the FBI), and people of all interests are raving over her. Even within the gun community.

How many times do we need to listen to her comments on the Constitution, not just the 2nd Amendment, to understand what she plans for this country?

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

Not just gun owners but to every thinking American citizen!

That is the problem, we might be out numbered by non-thinking citizens

Hillary and her ilk will try to turn this country around and upside down trying to gain power.

I'm afraid that the last 8 years of BHO has already turned our country upside down, and 4 more years of Hillary will wash it down the tubes.

• Like 1

The gun manufacturers should tell the Clinton folks that it will be tough to arm their police and military and other supporters if the gun industry is bankrupted out of existence.  I guess they can be limited to night sticks like a lot of the police in the UK carry. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 300winmag said:

The gun manufacturers should tell the Clinton folks that it will be tough to arm their police and military and other supporters if the gun industry is bankrupted out of existence.  I guess they can be limited to night sticks like a lot of the police in the UK carry. 

The government would probably love to bail the gun industry out of bankruptsy so they would have complete control of the manufacturing and selective distribution of weapons :tinfoil:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 300winmag said:

There are plenty of foreign manufacturers to provide arms and they've been doing it for years.  Ever heard of Fabrique Nationale or Glock?  Those two alone already have a huge share of guvment arms purchases, including the military.

2 hours ago, Garufa said:

There are plenty of foreign manufacturers to provide arms and they've been doing it for years.  Ever heard of Fabrique Nationale or Glock?  Those two alone already have a huge share of guvment arms purchases, including the military.

However a stroke of her pen and email from her phone will ban them from import for private sale to peasants. 

• Like 3