Hinderer XM18 Fattys Wharncliffe Blades

Gentlemen,

Blue and Black are sold, I have one in Olive Drab Green not spoken for, this color is sold out everywhere on this knife 

this is a  very limited production model and honestly knives that are built like a tank, the MAP on them is $475.00 that is the price everywhere, if you buy one if you would like  I will put the finest Wicked Edge on it for you and this price includes Priority Mail shipping

all first responder, Police  or Military members will get 10 percent discount on this or any other knife that I sell, this is Ricks policy and I stand behind it fully!

IMG_0704_zpshnc25mri.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Capbyrd said:

I still haven't forgiven Rick for some stuff that happened a while back.  But I'm getting there.  I do miss my XM18 and have been thinking about another.  Not ready yet but someone is going to get a good knife! 

For certain everyone of us at some point or another rub people the wrong way, I have met Rick a couple of times and both were very good experiences for me, when you are ready for one let me know 

Edited by willis68
1 hour ago, Capbyrd said:

I still haven't forgiven Rick for some stuff that happened a while back.  But I'm getting there.  I do miss my XM18 and have been thinking about another.  Not ready yet but someone is going to get a good knife! 

Take your time. Knowing Willis, he'll wrangle some with a donkey engraved in the titanium side :)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, hipower said:

Love the Wharncliffe design, and until seeing the price, I had a hankerin' for one. Not disputing the quality or the people involved. I just can't spend that on it. If I could, one of these would be mine!

Yes these are expensive knives, but I assure you they are worth every cent. In particular the Fatty models with unique blade designs only go up in price, these will be sought after in the future believe me 

Edited by willis68
On 9/28/2016 at 7:13 PM, Major Kong said:

3.5", right? Does this one have the blue anodized titanium side?

Actually Bubba Davis's has the Blue Anodized side, it looks awesome, they sent me one with a more black than Blue scale, I am getting it swapped out with an anodized Blue side like his,

this Knife will be available for sale as I decided to keep the OD Green Bronze one I absolutely love the Wharncliffe blade, it has become my favorite 

trust me someone will love this knife, $475.00 shipped With the Wicked Edge if you want or stock, the anaodizing normally cost more so this is a great deal 

Edited by willis68