Welcome to TNGunOwners.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Price $0.01
  • 0 watching
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have 5 pairs of faded glory jeans 42 by 34. They are regular relaxed fit jeans, no extra pockets like cargo or carpenter jeans. 

These jeans are NEW, might have been worn once but I doubt it.

They are FREE to someone who really can use them not to resell.

You can text me to four two three seven 45 91 three three to  make pickup arrangements. 

Again I'm not asking for anything for these jeans just want them to go to someone who can actually wear them.

Specs

• Manufacturer
    Fad ed glory
  • Type of Item
    Non-Firearms Items

Athens, Tennessee - United States

User Feedback

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from dralarms

Connect With Us

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.