All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  3. 6", ss, black Micarta handle. As new from factory. $825 or shipped. Pics on request.
  4. Very nice collection! GLWS! If I had the cash that Krag would be coming home with me!
  5. Wilson Combat are the best in my experience for 45acp. Metalform and ActMag have done well for me. My bad experiences have come from Triple K and Chip McCormick if I load more than six rounds in them. A lot of other mags are Rebranded Checkmate magazines. Kimber, Springfield, Ruger, and Ed Brown are just Checkmates, and they are okay.
  6. I've been shooting 1911s for a lot of years. Even shot IDPA with one for about 12 years. Lots of companies make decent range mags. Metalform makes Colt's factory mags and they're cheaper straight from their website. I traded into a batch of Ed Brown mags a while back and they seem to be good. Mec-Gar is known to make good stuff. But the only mags I'll use for carry or competition is Wilson Combat. The toughest and most reliable 1911 magazines you can get. They ain't cheap, but they're worth it.
  7. Today
  8. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  9. I'm looking high & low but turning up goose eggs. Looking for a 16+inch light weight 6x45 barrel. Gas journal position not important, muzzle thread not important. I just don't want to have to drop $300+ for a custom reamed number. Where have they all gone?! 10 years ago they were all over the place!
  10. Bump. I’d take it if you were in middle tn.
  11. I started with a Glock 19 in 1998. Carried it up until the Shield came out. Carried the shield until about 6 months ago with I got a p365x macro. The macro is the perfect combo of size and capacity for me.
  12. That’s an awesome collection, I’d like to hop in the line for the ar180 since I know some other people replied to it first.
  13. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  14. Very unique Colt SP1 AR15 recently authenticated by Colt. This is a 1982 pre ban model with nice deep stamps and OEM Colt magazine. Extremely rare find. If you’re a Tennessee or Memphis historian, it was first shipped to Orgill Brothers and Company. Offering to TGO for $3000 before it goes to gunbroker. Located in Memphis. PM for additional pictures.
  15. Offering local Memphis for $500
  16. Buy a few different magazines and see which one your pistol likes best. 1911’s can be finicky and you never know what will work best and what won’t work. I’ve been lucky with the WC 47D’s as well. Maybe you can borrow a few different mags instead of buying them to try out?
  17. Ready to purchase. I will be in murfreesboro tomorrow
  18. I wanted to put a 64 tag on my 64 wagon. I had the tag, they told me there was no such thing as a tag with 64 on it. Told me it was probably a reproduction plate and I couldn't use it. Took it in and showed them, they still said there was no plate ever issued in 64. My car has been running with a 64 plate now for about 4 years.
  19. You have to be careful with the antique auto tags you get at the dmv. The ones with no annual registration fees. They are only allowed for use on the weekends, car shows, and taking it to the shop. Not sure how well that's enforced, but I was reading online if you violate it you have to pay full registration fees and banned from getting them for 5 yrs or something like that. My 1999 Silverado is qualified for them, but I know occasionally I would drive on a weekday. I dont think this includes these vintage tags registered to classic cars though... I think they have yearly renewals.
  20. I have absolutely no earthly idea what I was trying to say. Only thing I can think of is that I did find it online, was trying to say that, but was typing so fast and inattentively that autocorrect made my gibberish into word salad
  21. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  22. Looking to sell a Romanian TTC. Comes with a single magazine and 100 rounds of Winchester FMJ ammo. $400 in the Mt. Juliet area.
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.