All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi, Help me to get the best scope for my long range shooting class. Am a bit confused. There are a lot of scopes brands in the market now. I have a tight budget. So please help me. Thanks in advance guys.
  3. I just seen that beautiful blue cap with the TGO logo on it in the store. I think it's time to sell some plasma.
  4. Hoping I can scratch up some cash for the new Glock 17 Gen 4 coming out from Umarex here soon. I've seen there video on it and am really excited about the enhanced blowback, and it has the same type of magazine as my M&P air pistol that holds the co2 and the bb's. I have the 19 Gen 3 without the blowback, its powerful. Never owned a real Glock but I love the air pistols. Thanks everyone for the welcomes and replies and I hope the moderators don't mind the airgun discussions.
  5. That stippling is just about perfect.
  6. So can I just come visit you so you can take pictures of my guns?
  7. I am just down the road from Kingston Springs in White Bluff and also work in Nashville
  8. Man, that’s a fantastic price for all that! Somebody needs to jump on this soon and put me out of my misery
  9. Yesterday
  10. I think you should make some knives out of those scooters they're fixing to ban
  11. Well my seeds came in today. 4 business days from order to arrival is pretty good in my opinion. Seeds came in sealed, clear packaging so you can see what's in itand the seeds look to be in good shape. Hopefully these do well if I can get the soil right.
  12. Mumbley Peg. I had an old boot knife that was great for this.
  13. This gun has an "NM" serial number if that matters to anyone. I've never looked at it side by side with other Springfield Arms guns but according to google, that's supposed to be a good thing.
  14. It is! I’ve got to sell. Hopefully someone on here buys before I have to take it to the pawn shop and get ripped off
  15. A.J. Holst

New Glock

Not a RMR operator, yet. I understand from those who are, not a fad, but a very practical accessory.
  16. We have a $25 gift certificate for the winner, from Mountain Chick/Docs Donuts in Wears Valley!
  17. No need to get into any of the other stuff, you are done right there. All the black 92's currently offered are done in Bruniton finish, which is a matte black paint over a parkerized surface finish. With military and police in mind, they didnt want a reflective surface. While some folks may like flashy shiny finishes, the last think you want is to get light reflecting of your flashy gun letting the bad guys now where they need to drop their fire.
  18. Here's a Monadnock colapsable baton. It features a long 10" super grip (including end cap) for one or two handed use and power safety tip. Overall extended length is 26". It's in excellent condition and has never been carried or hit against hard objects. Cost $150 new. Asking $75 or would trade for a couple boxes of quality factory 357 sig ammo. I can also ship it if buyer pays shipping cost. I accept cash, p-pal, or US Postal money orders. Located in Oneida.
  19. Not yet...I haven't had a line on any blades as of yet. I'd give it a try if I could ever find some.
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines