All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  3. FTF White House Area CASH ONLY 5 (20) Round Boxes 100 Rounds Total $125.00
  4. Not banging my brass up either-it's promising so far- Will try to go Friday and run another 20 again--
  5. I'm glad to see folks are getting birds. I had one that kept coming to my deck where I had 5 feeders up last year and had about 20+ birds and I thought it was to early and been to cold but I made some nectar and put the feeders up anyway. That was Sunday and this morning I had two Ruby Red throat males and 3 what I think are juveniles as they are a lot smaller than the two males. I have the feeders on the deck on sheperd hooks mounted to the railings around the patio. I went out and sat and they were not bashful about coming to drink with me out there. I might get a couple more feeders if I get a lot of birds. I think one or two of the birds was here last year and remembered there was feeders here.
  6. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  7. Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I’m listing up a few handguns here from the safe that don’t see much usage by me these days. 1. S&W M&P40 1.0 full size in the box with all factory paperwork & backstraps. Apex competition aluminum trigger installed (factory trigger parts in the box), factory 40s&w and .357 sig barrels for it, two .40/357 magazines, Storm Lake SS Match 9mm conversion barrel (in the gun right now in the pics), two 9mm 17rd magazines and it has Trijicon U notch rear orange dot front 3 dot night sights installed on it. Looking for $575 2. S&W M&P Shield Plus 9mm, like new condition in the factory box with two magazines (10rd and 13rd). Also included is a Comp-Tac Infidel iwb kydex holster. Looking for $400 3. Glock 20 Gen 3 10mm, like new condition in the factory box with two magazines (15rd). Looking for $500 4. PSA Micro Dagger 9mm, like new condition with two Palmetto 15rd magazines. This is the 43x clone and is optic ready for RMSc red dots. $375 As always cash is king but I will consider some higher end trades and would do a multiple trade for one if what you have is on my wishlist. I’m especially looking for a S&W Victory 22 Performance Center with the carbon fiber barrel. I would possibly consider a Shadow Systems or other higher end type Glock 9mm. I would also be interested in a full size optic ready M&P 9mm. The only thing in the AR world I am looking for is a Fightlite SCR lower. I’m also a sucker for a nice CZ in 9mm most of the time. I’m located in Morristown in East TN.
  8. Glad to hear no malfunctions, but 20 rounds total? May be too early to tell for sure. Hope you got a good one
  9. Today
  10. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  11. I am looking for a used or new LMT lower. Open to both MARS or Defender. Stripped or complete. Located in Middle Tn.
  12. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  13. #5, 6-inch, ss, ns hilt, black Micarta handle. As new, never carried, sharpened etc. $825 Pics on request, supposedly to big to load.
  14. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  15. Selling my surefire X300U-A weapons light. works great. I was using this on my rifle but decided to take it off, as I don’t really need it. Located in Hendersonville/madison for pick up. Willing to ship on buyers dime. $225
  16. I call it minute of pissing a deer off, good shoot congrats.
  17. another vote for the Federal HST. Have also used Gold Dots with good results. Like others have said spend the money and get a few boxes of each and run them through and see which works out and routinely run a mag or two through the gun just to be sure.
  18. So I had the chance to visit the range this AM for my Rugers first outing- It did real well-no malfunctions-eats any ammo-and is accurate with all weights I tried- No brass wreckage and no malfunctions-this is going to hurt some of the Ruger haters- I sighted it in at 100 yards with only 10 rounds and shot another 10 just for fun- Doesn't recoil any worse than my 30-30 with 150 Interlocks- I believe they call this 1 MOA-at 100 yards Forgot to add ammo- 150gr Federal Power Point- 165 Federal Match- 170 AAC Match All fed and extracted as designed- The target is with 170gr AAC Match-
  19. Thats my hope. Priced to move. Ive got a safe full of stuff Im rarely shooting so Im becoming more utilitarian in my old age
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.