All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Started on the right path-Congrats-
  3. TRIPP stuff has worked really well for me. I have also fixed a bunch of problematic mags with their springs and followers for a very fair price
  4. Make sure you are logged in, then press the ellipses (three dots) to the right of the web address and make sure "Desktop Site" is checked. Maybe that will bring it back to normal.
  5. Also Metalform makes a good quality magazine for a reasonable price- Is it .45acp or .9mm? Wilson Combat are also very good mags at a higher price-their 47D's are very good but in the $30.00 range-if in .45acp-
  6. Pm me and let me know if you think travel/meet up would be reasonable
  7. Yesterday
  8. Got tired of fooling with back in Feb, but just now tried loading TGO in Chrome on my iPad. Happens with chrome the same as with safari. No mark site read button or unread content button.
  9. How much do you want to pay? $40 mags do the exact same thing that $10 surplus ones do. All of mine are Chip McCormick Shooting Stars or Mec-Gar. Right in the sweet spot of price so as not to be cheap, and not to be overly extravagant. Mec-Gars are OEM for many, many manufacturers these days.
  10. Just traded into a S&W Performance Center 1911 and wondering what brand mags people prefer? Google fetches a million opinions, but I generally trust the knowledge base here more than the average forum. And do you have a preference where you order from or know of a place that regularly runs good deals on them?
  11. I have a 1952 TN Maury Co pickup truck plate on my Studebaker. I told them I wanted to use the plate on the truck. They never said a word, just clicked on the computer and gave me the paperwork.
  12. pop, I had a heart attack the 1st week of Mar. As the country song said, I'm doing pretty good for the shape I'm in. I start cardiac rehab next week. We'll see how it goes. Glad you're recovering well. Hang in there.
  13. Ben there. Done that. In my young & foolish days.
  14. In my county sumner, I put a 70 tag on my 70, a 72 tag on my Blazer and 72 tag on my 71. She said if not registered they can use it.
  15. I totally agree! Ain’t nobody got time for that. Hell you can’t hardly find anyone with the ability or desire to join the actual army!
  16. I reload both of them. I know there's sometimes cheap ammo in both calibers. But, cheap ammo usually doesn't come with much versatility.
  17. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  18. I have two boxes of Precision Delta 45 cal. 230 grain FMJ Bullets For Sale. I am asking $130.00 per box. Each box has 1000 bullets. FTF sales only please. Thanks for looking.
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.