All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hope you got deep pockets if you're coming east of Knoxville. Jefferson,Cocke,Grainger,Sevier,Greene,etc . Ridiculously inflated values are the new norm.
  3. Medical professionals Cops and Firefighters have a warped sense of humor I know enough of them to say that. I know I find things funny that a lot of people don’t. LOL
  4. We came here over 5 years ago to get away from liberals and high costs. But so did everyone else. The pandemic forever changed the face of retirement. Add to that corporate land and home grabbing to expand rental markets, anything within reasonable driving distances is over priced for retirement. The Question becomes how far away from needs/ amenities can you tolerate. At a minimum, 45 mins to an hour out of major urban areas seems to give decent value. Especially if you are willing to work undeveloped land.
  5. I want to see a new movie that’s just coming out Kong versus Godzilla. Bringing back memories had comic books of them lol
  6. I've gotten emails from the ATF when they're approved.
  7. Ghostbusters: Frozen was really good. My wife and I took our grandson to see it on opening day. He's a huge fan and the movie did not disappoint. It's definitely the 2nd best in the series after the original.
  8. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  9. I have a new in box Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol 12GA semiautomatic. It has the gray receiver. Purchased it new with the intent of getting in to shotguns and it just hasn’t happened. I disassembled and cleaned the factory gunk out and oiled it up so it should be good to go. It is unfired outside of the factory testing. Comes with all original box, choke wrench etc also including 50rds Monarch 12GA 00 Buck and 25 round’s Winchester 12GA Heavy Target loads. I believe I have a nice case that will fit the shotgun which I will include as well. For specs: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/product/a300-ultima-patrol-FA0007 $1000 cash FTF in Spring Hill/Franklin area I’ll post pics when I get home from work today.
  10. Just got my Sig SLH 762 suppressor out of jail. It's direct thread. My FFL said it has a 25° taper so I'll need an adapter to mount on my AR-10 that has 90° taper. Tried looking online and not seeing much. See adapters for going from a rifle with the Sig taper to a suppressor that has 90° taper. Any help would be appreciated
  11. Today
  12. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  13. Id rather do this as a lot. Unless there is something there you really need/want. FTF in upper east TN Will trade for 5.56 maybe 223 ammo Please message me with any questions. PRICE $200 cash
  14. Hey pm me I'm definitely interested or you can call or text 6156648522 ⁸
  15. If the other guy buying this doesn't meet you I live in clarksville and have cash in hand I'll come today text or call me 6156661173
  16. Thanks. A lot of the recommendations aren't that far from where I used to live in TN. Jamestown, just north of Crossville. But we didn't have good medical. Had to drive to Nashville. That's why I'm thinking closer to Knoxville.
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.