All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Brand new, never fired. Comes with box, chokes, and paperwork. 26" barrel, 3" chamber $850 Live in Shelbyville, work in Murfreesboro. 615-542-3513
  3. Today
  4. Yep. Broderick Crawford making America safe.
  5. I've typed & deleted 4 texts this evening.....
  6. Jeb48

Ruger Wrangler

I had planned to do something similar with shot shells and never got around to it. I have used my S&W Governor with .410 shells to do Bee Skeet, a lot of fun but more misses than hits.
  7. I had planned on being there Saturday but the wife had already planned a getaway weekend. I don’t think she would appreciate it if I ditched her so I am not going to be there.
  8. I'll be at the NRA Annual Meeting (NRAAM) this Friday and Saturday. Who else is going? If you're not going, what would you like to see photos and/or video of?
  9. krunchnik

Latest CC Setup

And it seems like there are less and less manufacturers that are actually bluing steel but spraying a cheesy coat of paint on them.One in particular are the finishes on the Beretta line of pistols-shiny kinda fake looking paint.
  10. -boatman-

Ruger Wrangler

Yes, I use a single six like that. It works and is lots of fun.
  11. Another gun company moving south. It must be the weather On Tuesday (April 23), Gov. Asa Hutchinson and local economic leaders announced in a state capitol press conference that CZ-USA, a Czechoslovakia-based gun manufacturer would locate its North American headquarters in the Little Rock Port Authority. The $90 million facility will manufacture, warehouse and distribute the company’s high-end, precision firearms, while employing up to 565 workers over the next six years. Construction will begin immediately, with the initial start-up planned for March 2020. Production at the Little Rock facility will commence in two, three-year phases. Arkansas won out over several states, according to Arkansas Economic Development Commission Director Mike Preston, in part due to the central location for U.S. distribution and workforce opportunities. Incentives provided by thestate include a forgivable loan, the Governor’s Quick Action Closing Fund, and several sales tax and construction tax breaks. Workforce training funds will also be made available to the company. A complete dollar amount was not available at the press conference. CZ-USA, the U.S.-based affiliate of Czech firearms manufacturer Česká zbrojovka a.s. Uherský Brod (CZUB), will locate the headquarters on 73 acres at the Port of Little Rock. “As CZ looked to increase our presence in North America, it engaged in a multi-state search for the ideal location,” said Bogdan Heczko, CZ-USA chairman of the board. “The Arkansas workforce, culture, business climate and industry support cleared the way for us to choose Little Rock as our new home.” https://talkbusiness.net/2019/04/cz-usa-to-locate-90-million-facility-565-jobs-in-little-rock-port/
  12. Yesterday
  13. Beretta USA has 15 job openings today, 10 of those are in Gallatin, including some fairly important seemingly responsible positions in engineering and QC. That’s either a good thing if business is growing or a bad thing if they are having a problem keeping people.
  14. Yes, but it doesn't prevent people from making fun at mine either.
  15. ever make a typing error?
  16. I ended up getting two lowers engraved at All Things Engraved in Franklin. They were very friendly/accommodating and did a really great job. I'd recommend them if you are in the area and would definitely use them again in the future. It was $45 per lower with a few business days turn around time, but I told them I wasn't in a rush so it might be even faster if you are.
  17. Yep I was going to say a Walther of some sort
  18. I don’t know what pistol it fits. I found it on the ground, it probably came out of a recently traded car. Looks new. If you can ID it and you want it, it’s yours.
  19. For when you want to really ruffle some feathers....
  20. robtattoo

Ruger Wrangler

My birthday's coming up......... (Dibs on the first one that goes in the Classifieds!)
  21. Stefan Molyneux http://m.freedomainradio.com/#2668 Chris Plante. I either stream or catch his podcast later. Sometimes The Art of Manliness, The Pat Flynn Show, or The Tim Ferriss Show.
  22. So would one of these loaded with shot shells be good for killing carpenter bees? That would seem like some inexpensive fun.
  23. Now that's just funny right there...like the Trump Hairpiece cameo.. https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-pa-10-build-the-wall-stripped-lower-receiver.html?trk_msg=F38RCPL9TEP4J06A7984LU9N8G&trk_contact=25COQ2C262FM0TA5QK27VTIGMG&trk_sid=1C9MRK0PP7I11C49EBEGELD1T8&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fpsa-gen2-pa-10-build-the-wall-stripped-lower-receiver.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12%3a00+Email
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines