All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well got to meet Jeff today and I am now the proud owner of another Bersa and a bunch of ammo and a few accessories and I am thankful to Jeff for selling it. He is a great guy and wish we would have been able to talk longer but he has worked on something most of the day and stopped by here on a way home but out short visit was great. Hope to get to spend more time talking to him cause he likes to fish but he likes to fish for those toothy critters. Muskies and Northern Pike. I have not fish for them since I was a kid. Thanks again Jeff
  3. I used to but the $50.00 out of state license isn't worth the very few times a year I went down there. Now I will fish the head waters for $5.00 a year. Bill
  4. So, anybody got a short (10" or under) 300 blackout complete upper for sale?
  5. I will say I have had a LOT of CC pistols and the only one I have ever had that was pleasant enough to range shoot and also daily carry has been my Sig P365...my 2nd favorite carry is my HK USP45compact but it dwarfes the sig and isn't really comfortable for summer wear. I highly recommend the Sig P365 (non XL)...its shockingly comfortable to practice with.
  6. I honestly don't know. I rotate through three pistols right now and sometimes throw in a fourth, depending on the situation. Today alone, I've carried two different pistols. The best is very subjective. The best for you is the one you like, will shoot and practice with, as others have said.
  7. Today
  8. Beautiful gun. Just a little more than I have to spend.
  9. A lower is a receiver. A receiver is always to be listed as "other firearm" on a 4473. All receivers, whether new or used. Stripped or complete. Whether there is a butt stock or brace attached or not. Whether it is lawful for a pistol build or not. That said, what an FFL correctly or incorrectly marks on a 4473 does not ultimately determine the legal classification of a firearm, nor the legality of any given future configuration of it. A firearm first configured as a rifle stays a rifle. First configured as a handgun, it may go back and forth between handgun and rifle. - OS
  10. I am selling a LNIB Vortex Viper PST Gen II First Focal Plane 5-25X50mm. I am asking $825.00. I purchased the sight two weeks ago, but feel the sight is more than I need on these rifle. I am looking at other options for sights. The sight was mounted and sighted in at 100yds. "No Trades Please" I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please. "NO Paypal" Thanks for looking.
  11. There's a marked difference between "the best" and a "good quality" pistol. The former is an opinion of skeptical validity, and the latter is a wide ranging choice of options that meet the criteria. The right gun is one you're comfortable with (grip, weight, maintenance), will stay proficient with, and will carry with you. That could be any number of options, so you need to shoot different guns until you find one that strikes your fancy.
  12. Yep. If you talk to just about any custom knife maker, you will see a custom driver on their bench with a wiha bit set. Wiha is nearly the gold standard of driver bits.
  13. When I was a kid, my sister lived in Scottsboro, right on the lake. I would go stay down there in the summer some. There was a boy who lived next to them and was about my age. We’d fish from the bank and caught a lot of bass. He would somehow rig a crankbait to where it would chase a rooster tail. It looked like it was about to eat the little spinner. The bass loved that setup. I wish I could remember exactly how he did it.
  14. I've seen $2000 marlins in the past year. Never thought I'd see that when I started collecting or I'd bought more lol
  15. Hey there, do you have .223 / 5.56 left? Thanks, Theo
  16. I’m jealous. I used to deliver there quite often. It’s beautiful.
  17. I have a 39 Carbine (Nope, not a Mountie) , but it has a kind of ugly repairs from a previous owner. Project looks great. Love to see old guns saved.
  18. And that according to the BATF is a firearm, not a shotgun. No I don't even try to understand them.
  19. Get your topwaters in order and make sure your depthfinder is running well. The topography of Guntersville is good - you've got decent flats that are a ways off the bank - so you can sort of park it in deeper water and cast into the grass flats for good bass fishing. Panfish bite should also still be pretty strong, too. It's a gorgeous lake.
  20. Yeah, I'm with you guys! I think the Golden Mountie was the closest to my chop job but have you seen what they are asking for one IF you can find one? Gezzzz....
  21. The one you are comfortable with and will carry. I learned the right belt and holster is way more important than the gun for comfort.
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines