Jump to content


Inactive Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

76 Excellent

About CCPT

  • Rank
    Apprentice Contributor

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Middle TN


  • Handgun Carry Permit
  • Law Enforcement
  • Military
  • NRA
  • Carry Weapon #1
  • Carry Weapon #2
  1. Window tint stops are highly dependent on the vehicle the tint is riding on...most of the time. Someone posted about out of state registration and tint; unless you are residing in TN long term (i.e. - college, work, etc.) your vehicle does not have to comply with 55-9-107. Stopping an out of state tag for window tint alone is not a legal stop - that came straight from the District Attorney when me and some co-workers posed the question a couple years ago. And a TN officer has no authority to enforce any other state's laws regarding window tint (unless there's long term residence, as I said b
  2. Yeah I've watched it twice and still ain't seen a gun...
  3. Given the controversial treatment of Native Americans during the formation of our country, it's unbelievable that these great men sacrificed (some ultimately) so much to provide such valuable wartime efforts. God rest another great soul.
  4. Well I thought something was going on here. I knew shipping didn't used to be that expensive. I guess all the "Fast 'N Free" on EBay has me spoiled!
  5. CCPT

    Glock 42

    Man that revolver is hideous.
  6. Welcome. TCA 39-17-1351 covers Military Training exceptions for the 8 hour training course. This should shed some light on it, although someone on here may chime in with an answer.
  7. Lol, true. With the tip painted orange, no less...
  8. It's the same for police officers as everything else: 10% give the other 90% a bad name. As far as I am concerned (echoed by many of my co-workers) the more armed citizens, the better. The only people I want to disarm are criminals. It is true that a lot of officers are not "gun people" per se. Many have their service weapons and that's it; and they shoot em twice a year to qualify. While unacceptable IMO, it's a fact. I'm glad the OP had a good experience and do my best to leave people feeling the same as he did. Be warned: if I stop you and you produce a HCP, I'm likely going to ask you what
  9. Did I miss something? I wanted to order another mag for the PF-9, so I first went to the Kel Tec website. Mag: $22, shipping: $12 and change...what? Then I went to CTD. Mag: $19.99, shipping: $12 and change. That's crazy! 50% of the purchase price? Ordered one off EBay with free shipping and saved a few buck, but man...
  10. CCPT

    Glock 42

    I'm going with the .380. They already have one that's not marketed in the US (for civilian purchase anyway).
  11. I just ordered a bunch of 511s for the guys in my family for Christmas...
  12. Well they propose using it to help military personnel, so we know how the Senate vote will go. Kudos to him for the suggestion though. At least someone still thinks of our military members. It will end up as fuel money for another POTUS vacay.
  13. Find a used G22, then buy a G31 barrel as well. That way you can add .40 AND .357 SIG to the arsenal without buying two guns.


Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.