Jump to content

iamdillo

TGO Benefactor
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

About iamdillo

Profile Information

  • Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
  • Gender
    Male

Miscellaneous

  • Handgun Carry Permit
    Yes
  • Law Enforcement
    No
  • Military
    No
  • NRA
    No

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

iamdillo's Achievements

Just Getting Started

Just Getting Started (2/5)

1

Reputation

  1. Do you still have that radius by silencerco?
  2. Anybody here that can work their way around a 3D printer? If so shoot me a PM because I have some questions!
  3. I personally love a well built 1911 if we’re talking all time favorite, even though I don’t care to much for a .45, nor have I ever owned one. Might go down the rabbit hole one day and get a RIA 1911 just because of the price point, and to play with the grips and what have you. Honestly couldn’t see my self shooting it that much. My favorite that I’ve personally owned is an IMI Baby Desert Eagle .40 cal (wish I still had it) My favorite that I currently own is my .380 Beretta Pico, mainly because of the amazing concealed carry options and EDC in general, as well as some sentimental reasons and history I have with it . I can honestly say it is 1 of maybe 3 guns in my entire collection that I will not part with. It’s nothing crazy special, but man I love that little ol gun.
  4. Beretta Pico (.380 ACP) is my go to 95% of the time. I can literally almost fit this thing in my wallet. The other 5% is when I feel like lugging around my Tristar C100. (.40 S&W)[Quite heavy with a full clip] ^ -despite not being my go to for EDC, this gun shoots extremely well. I used to own an IMI Baby Desert Eagle in .40S&W, which is honestly my favorite pistol that I’ve ever personally owned (shot and handled amazing) and I regret trading it in hindsight, even though it was for a fully built Anderson Arms AM15 with a SS barrel, which I do still have. But the C100 is the closest thing I’ve owned since the Baby Deagle. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid .40
  5. Hello all, I am in search of one of the Radius Rangefinders by SILENCERCO. Having difficulty locating one for my current build. Knew I should’ve grabbed one when they first came out. Oh well, it is what it is. Anybody willing to part with one, please let me know.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.